Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Dudes barely scraping 5 foot. His eyes are so close together, it's a sure sign or inner breaking. Honestly I was kinda feeling sorry for him, but not anymore.
I understand completely. I went to @joeboodog 's graduation party he had for his son today. That man cooked for like 3 straight days for this. All the food was amazing. He is a hell of a dad. He has told me several times about how you got him a new truck. Perfect day for it. Perfect setting. Amazing food and beer. Good people. He has like 8 different sauces. Different rubs. He went all out. He is so proud of his boy. Like he should be.
IMG_2635.JPG
IMG_2636.JPG

LeadBelly

Banned
I understand completely. I went to @joeboodog 's graduation party he had for his son today. That man cooked for like 3 straight days for this. All the food was amazing. He is a hell of a dad. He has told me several times about how you got him a new truck. Perfect day for it. Perfect setting. Amazing food and beer. Good people. He has like 8 different sauces. Different rubs. He went all out. He is so proud of his boy. Like he should be. View attachment 139200View attachment 139201
Now that's good people, good dads, Husbands ect etc. that's solidarity. I forgot about the truck, but evidently he didn't. That means a lot to me that he remembers that, and shares that. Honestly I'm touched right now. I try to help everyone out. Thanks.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
brother you seem to know so much about it
let it out brother
let us know the facts captain
I think I do know the facts. I think a few members had good intentions to resist a scab company like Bravo. Seems as though the people in a state of excitement, were overzealous in their efforts resulting in criminal charges for specific behaviors. Because "some" people need excuses for their own behavior, the easiest and obvious choice is to blame a guy that wasn't even there. Not uncommon. My question is, if I go out and commit assault, all I have to do is blame it on anhourover and I'm good right? The problem is crybaby scumbags like you and that criminal require excuses. Sorry to inform you but excuses are the tools of losers and losers build monuments of nothingness. Life is about choices. They had a choice to follow the rules or not. Which did they choose? They need to live with that. They will have their day in court. If you're looking for Sean to say "I told them to commit a crime", then your an idiot.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Now that's good people, good dads, Husbands ect etc. that's solidarity. I forgot about the truck, but evidently he didn't. That means a lot to me that he remembers that, and shares that. Honestly I'm touched right now. I try to help everyone out. Thanks.
Not to get all sappy and crap , but your just one of those people God puts here to help others. You've helped me. You've helped him ,you would help anyonethat needed help. It's just in you. I'm glad to call you a friend of mine. Your just a stand up guy. Period. Alright , sappy crap over. Just know you are appreciated and all the things you , all the extra things you do for others don't go unnoticed.

LeadBelly

Banned
Not to get all sappy and crap , but your just one of those people God puts here to help others. You've helped me. You've helped him ,you would help anyonethat needed help. It's just in you. I'm glad to call you a friend of mine. Your just a stand up guy. Period. Alright , sappy crap over. Just know you are appreciated and all the things you , all the extra things you do for others don't go unnoticed.
Thank you for that, very much!!! I spend so much time trying to do something, that I forgot what I've done. Fact thanks for reminding me that there is indeed humanity out there.

LeadBelly

Banned
You notice @anHOURover has nothing to say right now!!! Is it because
A. He's putting his children to bed?
B. Spending quality time with his leading lady?
C. He's in the moderators dog house.
D. He's in a wicked game of Call Or Duty with himself

Or
E. He's taken a volume

LeadBelly

Banned
Hey brother what's with the personal attacks?
All I said is you need a haircut brother.
You get that mad when someone takes a jab at your head full of nappy hair ?
No personal attack, as I'm just stating the obvious. As far as you not liking my style, it's not the 80's anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.