Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeadBelly

Banned
Until your stupid video where you was harassing KH. I never knew who you were. My no vote had nothing to do with you.
You have to take a dive into the mentality of this guy. What else does he have?? He's a social outcast starved for any bit of attention he can get. If you look at it this way, I'll give you a perspective.

How would you like to spend a day being him? Or a week? You would probably "hell know" or help me. He needs serious help.

He hates the skin he lives in.

He's spent 50pluse years being himself.
I say he's a hero... you know? Because he's still here. There's tons of people that are way better human beings that check out daily. That this guy hasn't,is either a testimony to medicine, or he is one day at a time, trying to hang on.

hyena

You have to take a dive into the mentality of this guy. What else does he have?? He's a social outcast starved for any bit of attention he can get. If you look at it this way, I'll give you a perspective.

How would you like to spend a day being him? Or a week? You would probably "hell know" or help me. He needs serious help.

He hates the skin he lives in.

He's spent 50pluse years being himself.
I say he's a hero... you know? Because he's still here. There's tons of people that are way better human beings that check out daily. That this guy hasn't,is either a testimony to medicine, or he is one day at a time, trying to hang on.
He needs help alright. I stuck up for the dude before and I tried to be playful. Then he started attacking me. I tried getting along with him. He doesn't want it.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Making him spit out perfectly good beer....damn you man....lol
image.jpg
I was tempted to spit mine out. But it is so damn delicious, I resisted the urge.

LeadBelly

Banned
He needs help alright. I stuck up for the dude before and I tried to be playful. Then he started attacking me. I tried getting along with him. He doesn't want it.
I tried to help him as well. This last time I thought we turned a page. Never again. He's. Of a teamster, union member, human being. He's an angry man. Lucky to still be hanging in there. If I was him, I would have opted out by now. Talk about nothing going for him.

10 Pt

Brother I am single handedly shutting down a whole local.
I PROMISE YOU 623 WILL VOTE NO AGAIN
I WILL QUIT MY JOB IF THIS LOCAL VOTES YES.
YOU HAVE MY WORD BROTHER.
I PROMISE YOU
FACT
IMG_20170612_025106.jpg
IMG_20170612_025022.jpg
IMG_20170612_025043.jpg
IMG_20170612_025002.jpg

This is what your word means.

Credibility is a small word with large consequences if you constantly lie.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I hated doing that to a brother but these posts are getting childish.
He goes from "Sorry" to hateful in one day.
Embarrassing.
You were just exposing "the fictional character" of a member. All you did was supplied his own posts. And I stand with you in that. He will not debate a point. He lays accusations and disparages people. You were just in your post. 100% support brother!

10 Pt

You were just exposing "the fictional character" of a member. All you did was supplied his own posts. And I stand with you in that. He will not debate a point. He lays accusations and disparages people. You were just in your post. 100% support brother!
I guess it gets to a point where you get tired of the stupidity.
Say what you believe but be honest and (as much as possible) give respect to those that deserve respect. That's what I believe.
Have a good day.

10 Pt

@anHOURover ,
In our area during the last CBA we weren't very happy with changes we weren't told about (for example: 1 punch a month going to 1 punch a week) and the mirrored plan not really a mirror even though it bettered other local's healthcare coverage.

You keep posting the same stuff on here week after week and even though it may be somewhat true it's going nowhere because it's yesterday's news.

Where do I think you (and all of us) should go from here? I believe that we need to educate the members of our locals about what changes we need made and be diligent to fight (vote) for those changes. 20% voting shows anemia in the rank and file. It's pathetic.

Do you believe in second chances? Let's see if the IBT leadership is willing to make things right this time because I don't believe that they want the problems (and negative exposure) they brought on themselves last time to repeat itself. We can't afford more corruption and discord in public view. It's Showtime for the Teamsters and that means all of us. So have your opinion, speak up for your beliefs, but try cutting out the ridiculing of the (hourly) folks on here that are living under different circumstances because no one is always right or all knowing. End of story.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I hated doing that to a brother but these posts are getting childish.
He goes from "Sorry" to hateful in one day.
Embarrassing.

If @anHOURover had anything meaningful to say, I'm all for a good debate.

But, what comes out of his mouth is redundant verbal flatulence.

It's loud.... and it stinks. (hence the need to post in caps)

He's gotten more attention than he deserves.

I say we move on.

-Bug-

10 Pt

How about a language change in Art 17 that says "the local union AND the company" will make themselves available within ten days for termination hearings?

anHOURover

If @anHOURover had anything meaningful to say, I'm all for a good debate.

But, what comes out of his mouth is redundant verbal flatulence.

It's loud.... and it stinks. (hence the need to post in caps)

He's gotten more attention than he deserves.

I say we move on.

-Bug-
i can't wait till you aorta voted out slugger
\FACT

Status
Not open for further replies.