10 Pt

its already a done deal
the union is afraid of UPS
FACT
put out all the proposals you like
ITS A DONE DEAL
the union is in bed with ups
FACT
Yeah, that's why we gross $1,800/week. They're scared to death.
My brother-in-law law pays $1800/month for his ($6000 deductible per person) heath care that is so limited that they can't even use any provider outside of the state they reside in.
Get a grip.
Also, if you're wondering, UPS isn't going to pay for your funeral expenses.

10 Pt

I'd love to get paid 50 hours per vacation check instead of 45. Every vacation is a pay cut.
9.5 hrs x 5 days = 47.5 hrs base vacation pay including time and one half for hrs over 40.

They love to dispatch "up to 9.5 hrs" daily so they need to make it the mar for all vacation weeks and include the over time.

That'll be a substantial shot in the vacation arm.

anHOURover

Yeah, that's why we gross $1,800/week. They're scared to death.
My brother-in-law law pays $1800/month for his ($6000 deductible per person) heath care that is so limited that they can't even use any provider outside of the state they reside in.
Get a grip.
Also, if you're wondering, UPS isn't going to pay for your funeral expenses.
Does your brother in law deliver packages while driving on a sheet of ice ?
Does your brother in law work in an unsafe working environment where temperatures reach over 150 degrees ?
Does your brother in law blow his nose to find weird color discharge from his nose due to an unhealthy workplace ?
Does your brother in law come into contact with hazardous materials all shift?
Does your brother in law craw around in the belly of an airplane on a 100 degree day?
Does your brother in law drink water from the company water fountain that is rated unsafe by the us government?

I DIDN'T THINK SO!!

anHOURover

Aorta is the main valve in your heart.
I believe he means that he wishes you great health.
I wish all my brothers good health.
So tell me brother
Does 10 pt Stand for 10 point commentary?
Or the 10 years you are stuck part time ?
Lay it on me

anHOURover

WhAt new proposals can we squeeze in here between the bickering....
If the union takes your vote away does it really matter ?
It's a done deal
The Boston lion already emailed labor manager Dennie what gift cards he would prefer in exchange for a weak contract.

10 Pt

Does your brother in law work in an unsafe working environment where temperatures reach over 150 degrees ?
Does your brother in law blow his nose to find weird color discharge from his nose due to an unhealthy workplace ?
Does your brother in law craw around in the belly of an airplane on a 100 degree day?
Does your brother in law drink water from the company water fountain that is rated unsafe by the us government?

I DIDN'T THINK SO!!
You don't think at all.

My brother in law runs an 1100 acre farm with massive poultry barns, works in the same ice and heat, has two hips to replace due to climbing in and out of tractors for years, has planted 700 acres of corn twice this yr without being on the clock due to rain damaging the first batch, is exposed to more deadly (cancer causing) chemicals than you'll ever come in contact with in your lifetime and due to the wind are uncontrolled in his work environment...contrary to what you are legally protected from, had his dad die from melanoma due to chemicals and sun exposure doing the same work, has to work in level 3 conditions while you can legally sit home on your butt and type out more lies on this site, has no paid holidays, no pd option days, no paid vacation days, and has to work when he's sick whether he feels like it or not.

He isn't like you in the realm of how he treats people. He would never rudely stick a camera into another person's face or get fired for stupidity.

Yes, you have it much better by far because if his work ethics suck he can go bankrupt.
If your work ethics suck the rest of us carry you and the company adsorbs the nonproductive loss while still netting a profit.

You really don't have a clue. You're just a whining minion that mirrors the sucker fish hanging on the sides of sharks and whales.

Change your diaper or find another site to pollute with your incessant babble.

Btw, my 10 pt name is about the ten points that show responsibility in working and driving safely.
I guess yours stands for someone who milks the clock and steals from the company that provides for your existence at higher levels of compensation than most of the world enjoys.

News flash for you: being in a union isn't a license to lie and whine. Try not to post on here and embarrass the rest of us. It's getting past being old and redundant.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

I DIDN'T THINK SO!!

How many of these issues have you filed a grievance on ?

Really can't see any contract violations. Maybe one.

Be a man, prove your case to OSHA.

You don't think at all.

My brother in law runs an 1100 acre farm with massive poultry barns, works in the same ice and heat, has two hips to replace due to climbing in and out of tractors for years, has planted 700 acres of corn twice this yr without being on the clock due to rain damaging the first batch, is exposed to more deadly (cancer causing) chemicals than you'll ever come in contact with in your lifetime and due to the wind are uncontrolled in his work environment...contrary to what you are legally protected from, had his dad die from melanoma due to chemicals and sun exposure doing the same work, has to work in level 3 conditions while you can legally sit home on your butt and type out more lies on this site, has no paid holidays, no pd option days, no paid vacation days, and has to work when he's sick whether he feels like it or not.

He isn't like you in the realm of how he treats people. He would never rudely stick a camera into another person's face or get fired for stupidity.

Yes, you have it much better by far because if his work ethics suck he can go bankrupt.
If your work ethics suck the rest of us carry you and the company adsorbs the nonproductive loss while still netting a profit.

You really don't have a clue. You're just a whining minion that mirrors the sucker fish hanging on the sides of sharks and whales.

Change your diaper or find another site to pollute with your incessant babble.

Btw, my 10 pt name is about the ten points that show responsibility in working and driving safely.
I guess yours stands for someone who milks the clock and steals from the company that provides for your existence at higher levels of compensation than most of the world enjoys.

News flash for you: being in a union isn't a license to lie and whine. Try not to post on here and embarrass the rest of us. It's getting past being old and redundant.

Your post demonstrates the reality of life.

Something people like @anHOURover just don't get.

A self entitled, whining UPS'er.

Not like the majority, who can appreciate that hard work pays off.

He needs to go into the free market job arena (with his limited job skills)

And see what sort of salary, perks, and benefits, he could really pull down.

It would be a sobering reality check.

-Bug-

Status
Not open for further replies.