Conversation with Manager

dezguy

How so? You are working while I am relaxing.
Apparently, you aren't able to read. He did not work.

Interesting how your story keeps changing. When you were oldfart, you had a sweet deal that everyone was jealous of. Then your "wife" hit the lottery on a scratcher, allowing you to "retire". Then you came back falcon back and you were working pt. Now you're retired again and have been for quite a while.

So which is it?

DeliveryException

Apparently, you aren't able to read. He did not work.

Interesting how your story keeps changing. When you were oldfart, you had a sweet deal that everyone was jealous of. Then your "wife" hit the lottery on a scratcher, allowing you to "retire". Then you came back falcon back and you were working pt. Now you're retired again and have been for quite a while.

So which is it?
Don't forget Old Fart swore once he stopped working for FedEx he would never comment on a forum for an old employer.

AB831

I bet you've never had one unless you have been a swinger.
Random my ass.
Just my guess.
Has your director visited?
Our director is truly like a Batman villain. He wears a $500 suit that’s clearly about two sizes too small, and he’s extremely foul mouthed because I guess he thinks it makes him seem approachable. He usually slithers in around Christmastime, but hopefully I’ll be gone before I have to see him again.

McFeely

Huge Member
I bet you've never had one unless you have been a swinger.
Random my ass.
Just my guess.
Has your director visited?

Haven't seen our director in a while, maybe stopped by once in all of 2020. Usually when the director shows up at our station, it's a result of service levels. Safety person shows up when we have too many preventables. HR shows up when the woman who was sleeping with the ops manager finally gets fired lol

vantexan

Haven't seen our director in a while, maybe stopped by once in all of 2020. Usually when the director shows up at our station, it's a result of service levels. Safety person shows up when we have too many preventables. HR shows up when the woman who was sleeping with the ops manager finally gets fired lol
Years ago came to work to find two of our ops mgrs were fired for screwing the help. In the cases I've seen it's always the mgr, not the courier, who gets fired.

AB831

Years ago came to work to find two of our ops mgrs were fired for screwing the help. In the cases I've seen it's always the mgr, not the courier, who gets fired.
I thought all of the problems with the company were due to lazy couriers? So you’re telling me Dano is maroon?

MassWineGuy

I had a terrible manager once who began and still maintained a relationship with a driver at another station. She was transferred from there to a station about 90 minutes or more from her home.

fedx

Extra Large Package
You need not be surprised or concerned with this guy you encountered. He's just a slow thinking white boy....The world's full of them.

Wow what a racist thing to say. Besides the fact that there's no evidence he is white, it's totally irrelevant.