Cops beat FedEx employee to death.

Next Day Error

X - Other
The cop runs like a quarter of a block and he's completely out of breath.
That stood out to me too, man. That dude was sucking some SERIOUS air lol.

Butthole needs to put down the fast food and alcohol and take care of himself so he can keep "protecting and serving", only this time in jail.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Yes, really.

So why do you think the perp is dead?

Simple question you don't want to answer. Try to think critically about what I am asking you.

Hint:
The answer is incredibly basic and impossibly complex....right now you haven't stated either.
Let me guess... something about "compliance"?

How are you supposed to "comply" when you're getting your ass beat by 1,000 pounds of law enforcement?

Next Day Error

X - Other
Police Chief says they were unable to find any evidence that Tyre was driving recklessly.
I wonder if it'll come out that this was personal in some way. Did these officers know this Nichols and had run-ins with him before? Lots of questions will need to be answered.

oldngray

nowhere special
So,

Doesn't this lay to rest that blacks are racist.......?
If those five cops would have been white, Memphis would look like the summer of 2020.
The cops being black didn't stop the rioting. They had already brought in people from out of state to cause trouble so they couldn't waste the opportunity.

CNN still blamed it on racism anyway.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The cops being black didn't stop the rioting. They had already brought in people from out of state to cause trouble so they couldn't waste the opportunity.

CNN still blamed it on racism anyway.
How bad was/is it?
I was just guessing that it wasn't a George Floyd night.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Fnh4nxgX0AEM0-K.png