Cops beat FedEx employee to death.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

newolddude

Strawman.

Have you been? Do you live there?

I have walked the streets past midnight, safely, dancing with a drink in my hand.

Do better.

One good party Street does not equal the whole city. Yes, Beale Street is fun and that up and coming warehouse area to the south is cool. But on the hole Memphis is trash.

govols019

You smell that?
One good party Street does not equal the whole city. Yes, Beale Street is fun and that up and coming warehouse area to the south is cool. But on the hole Memphis is trash.
I'd be safer waving an American flag downtown Tehran than in a big part of Memphis.

That being said, the race of the officers has no bearing on the fact that they beat a man to death for reckless driving.

govols019

You smell that?
Even the governor has chimed in ...

Attachments

• 20230126_203443.jpg
    20230126_203443.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 30

qdg2

I'd be safer waving an American flag downtown Tehran than in a big part of Memphis.

That being said, the race of the officers has no bearing on the fact that they beat a man to death for reckless driving.
The situation is a WHOLE lot more complicated than your statement.

So, why do you think the perp is dead?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yeah, they beat a man to death. But the fact they are black is why Memphis is not burning right now.
If they were white, and even not guilty of wrong, the state ran media and Kamala would be on the microphone supporting the riots that already would be taking place.
Guess we'll see it tomorrow... release it after 6PM on a Friday night....that sounds like a good idea
99.9 percent of the building burners, rock throwers, and TV takers could give two s:censored2:ts about news on TV. Friday evening release means this weekend instead of just coke and hookers, we get a free TV.

If nothing happens, oh what a tale of racism that would tell.

trickpony1

......that they beat a man to death for reckless driving.
It took five big, black cops to subdue him?
I didn't have that kind of strength at his age.
Had he taken some really good vitamins to be that strong?

All he had to do was comply.

behavior matters.
It really does.

Last edited by a moderator:

newolddude

behavior matters.
It really does.

So you’ve seen the video in advance of everyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:

MAKAVELI

behavior matters.
It really does.
You might change your opinion once you've seen the video. But chances are you won't. The 5 police officers were in no way trained or authorized for such use. That's why they were immediately fired and charges filed.

Thebrownblob

You might change your opinion once you've seen the video. But chances are you won't. The 5 police officers were in no way trained or authorized for such use. That's why they were immediately fired and charges filed.
Have you seen the video, what opinion would change? He ran he shouldn’t have, they beat him to death, They shouldn’t have, he’s dead they’re going to jail. Tragedy all the way around.. and the justice system is working