Cops beat FedEx employee to death.

MAKAVELI

Have you seen the video, what opinion would change? He ran he shouldn’t have, they beat him to death, They shouldn’t have, he’s dead they’re going to jail. Tragedy all the way around.. and the justice system is working
You haven't seen the video and yet you are portraying the kid as high and fighting off 5 big black police officers. From those who have seen it have said the kid was not fighting and basically a human pinata. Justice isn't served yet until these dirty cops are locked up getting a taste of their own medicine.

MAKAVELI

I portrayed him as high? I never did so I don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re wrong as usual and you’re not looking for justice you’re looking for retribution you’re just as bad as the cops.
My bad. That was another member. But if that were your son you wouldn't want prison justice for taking his life?

Thebrownblob

My bad. That was another member. But if that were your son you wouldn't want prison justice for taking his life?
Most likely yes, but it would never fill the hole left. You do you have to be careful with hate. Hoping they get their “taste of there own medicine” seems to mean you want them to go to jail and get the crap beat out of them. Possibly even killed. At some point you just become that which you hate.

govols019

You smell that?
Protestors have the I55 bridge shut down...wish they would just stay on Poplar.... folks on the interstate didn't cause this.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I don't know.
Unless there's more and I missed a bunch, I only seen one kick to the head. First impression is you're gonna be hard pressed getting one, much less all five convicted of 2nd degree murder.
Compliance. Compliance.

Last edited:

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
The cops were definitely all riled up and ready for a fight. IMMA BATON THE :censored2: OUTCHOO! And the liberal application of pepper spray, partially into each other's faces was priceless. This is not a good look at all.

The cops did seem to indicate during their extremely fast-paced chatter that Nichols was high.

I'm curious, why is one of the responding firefighters being charged?