Coronavirus

MAKAVELI

COVID, Ivermectin, And 'Mass Formation Psychosis': Dr. Robert Malone Gives Blistering Interview To Joe Rogan

mRNA inventor Dr. Robert Malone gave a fascinating interview to Joe Rogan which aired on New Year's Eve.

If you've got three hours to spare, we recommend you watch the entire thing (cliffs notes here):
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Started watching this last night on youtube, until they took it down. Now (in the attached article) you can watch it on Rumble.
In other words he's not getting paid. Lol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

COVID, Ivermectin, And 'Mass Formation Psychosis': Dr. Robert Malone Gives Blistering Interview To Joe Rogan

mRNA inventor Dr. Robert Malone gave a fascinating interview to Joe Rogan which aired on New Year's Eve.

If you've got three hours to spare, we recommend you watch the entire thing (cliffs notes here):
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Started watching this last night on youtube, until they took it down. Now (in the attached article) you can watch it on Rumble.

418555_s78br76dc6imnkn_full.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm not sure about Malone.
His loss on the the money side of all that's went down, I think gave him the red ass. I think it's been less than a year ago, and he still gets the Moderna jab. Sure. I think he's bitter and so now he's undermining confidence in the very vaccine he says wouldn’t be possible without his genius.
No single scientist or researcher can lay claim to the vax. You're talking about hundreds of people involved for 30 years. The very fact he claims he's the one sheds doubt about his past actions and what he is saying now being credible.
Much of the Rogan interview was about money. Whose making it, who they are not letting make it. and we are killing people by withholding meds, etc.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

The only thing blistered was Malone's ass.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
One could assume the the master plan of releasing a very deadly virus upon world to decrease its population has failed.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns