Coronavirus

oldngray

nowhere special
its cause and effect my friend

i yap and you yap back
200.gif

rickyb

amsterdam almost having a revolutionary moment? when enough security forces join the protests its over for the ruler.

Primo Radical
@PrimoRadical
·
1h
What happens when the castle guards do an about-face and start marching with The People?
Quote Tweet
Cabin Talk / Claudia
@claudia_stauber
· 20h
BREAKING:
In Amsterdam the veterans have built a ring around the protesters to protect them from the police!!!

Box Ox

feel free to post a link

"As omicron sweeps through North America, the U.S. and Canadian responses couldn’t be more different. U.S. states are largely open for business, while Canada’s biggest provinces are shutting down.

The difference partly comes down to arithmetic: The U.S. health care system, which prioritizes free markets, provides more hospital beds per capita than the government-dominated Canadian system does.

“I’m not advocating for that American market-driven system,” said Bob Bell, a physician who ran Ontario’s health bureaucracy from 2014 to 2018 and oversaw Toronto’s University Health Network before that. “But I am saying that in Canada, we have restricted hospital capacity excessively.”

rickyb

"As omicron sweeps through North America, the U.S. and Canadian responses couldn’t be more different. U.S. states are largely open for business, while Canada’s biggest provinces are shutting down.

The difference partly comes down to arithmetic: The U.S. health care system, which prioritizes free markets, provides more hospital beds per capita than the government-dominated Canadian system does.

“I’m not advocating for that American market-driven system,” said Bob Bell, a physician who ran Ontario’s health bureaucracy from 2014 to 2018 and oversaw Toronto’s University Health Network before that. “But I am saying that in Canada, we have restricted hospital capacity excessively.”
when you click on the link US hardly any better than canada. you have to wonder why they even chose to compare canada vs US. japan by far in the lead and they have one of hte highest life expectancies in the world.

saw this on twitter and i thought of you and the matrix
What's on your mind these days?
Black square with white writing that says "'Queer' not as being about who you're having sex with (that can be a dimension of it); but 'queer' as being about the self that is at odds with everything around it and that has to invest and create and find a place to speak and to thrive and to live." -bell hooks