Coronavirus

Sportello

rickyb

rickyb

Any death is a shame...Kelly died from pneumonia one of the complications of the COVID...

Whether the vaccines would of made a difference in her case...Who knows...

When I was in basic, we had a 20 year old athlete in our outfit that was planning on running the two hundred meter for the Olympics, he died from walking pneumonia in less than two weeks.
actually the vaccines do make a difference

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
good chance i lose my neighbour to this.

shes 84 is in pretty bad health, and shes an anti vaccer...

i told him im going to her funeral drunk
The vast majority of deaths had 3 or more co-morbidities involved. So she’s probably a vaccine candidate, even though we can never be sure if it really mitigates symptoms. It’s impossible to know.

rickyb

good chance i lose my neighbour to this.

shes 84 is in pretty bad health, and shes an anti vaccer...

i told him im going to her funeral drunk
wish we had better systems of information.

where people actually know something. where people dont vote for corrupt politicians all the time. where people arent passive consumers of information or passive consumers generally.

at least 2 of these things were likely her.

UnionStrong

rickyb

Some are naïve, they have good intentions, the ones that think they’re gonna make a difference.
the internet is a mess

if i were to look up what chomsky or cornel west says about politicians being good or bad theres a good chance i wouldnt be able to find it. i know basically what htey say about social change and its about movements not electing the right politician. i recall what chris hedges says: they are mediocre like obama or venal like bush.

richard wolff does shows but its just a mess as far as finding an answer to a question

UnionStrong

the internet is a mess

if i were to look up what chomsky or cornel west says about politicians being good or bad theres a good chance i wouldnt be able to find it. i know basically what htey say about social change and its about movements not electing the right politician. i recall what chris hedges says: they are mediocre like obama or venal like bush.

richard wolff does shows but its just a mess as far as finding an answer to a question
Big tech is censoring the net.