Coronavirus

rickyb

The Chinese dictatorship would have everyone believe their people typically live to be 140 and can fly around if it thought it could get away with it.
the chinese dictatorship and empire suprassed the american empires life expectancy a few years ago.

Manifesto

australia and nz locked down like crazy and life expectancy increased every year. on john hopkins it says the vaccination rate is close to 90%

china life expectancy went up too. i didnt bother looking at their vacc rate.
What if China told you to jump off a cliff?

Thebrownblob

too many americans dont have union protection or possibly sexual protection
I would like less sexual protection and more sexual harassment towards me! I do agree many people would benefit from union protection, but most don’t want to put the work in to get it done

Thebrownblob

OUR freedom? Don't you live in Canada? You could only wish for freedom like ours. But you don't .... I know that.
One of the biggest freedom protests in history was had there, and @rickyb did not join. They basically beat people and trampled them with horses and stole their bank accounts. I guess he only wants freedom. If it’s the freedom he thinks is correct? So much for fighting the power. And the fascists!

rickyb

One of the biggest freedom protests in history was had there, and @rickyb did not join. They basically beat people and trampled them with horses and stole their bank accounts. I guess he only wants freedom. If it’s the freedom he thinks is correct? So much for fighting the power. And the fascists!
that was a truly disgusting act what hte govt did

and why did the freedom protesters give up? maybe they are not so free either.

actually i did join but not in ottawa

Manifesto

dont change the subject. jesus highly disapproves of capitalism
Last I checked this thread was about the coranavirus, not capitalism. I don't get into politics and capitalism all that much, blah, blah, blah. But doesn't take a genius to see which our countries is more free in general. Biden tried to reach Canada's level during covid, but fortunately our system worked and he was blocked.

rickyb

Last I checked this thread was about the coranavirus, not capitalism. I don't get into politics and capitalism all that much, blah, blah, blah. But doesn't take a genius to see which our countries is more free in general. Biden tried to reach Canada's level during covid, but fortunately our system worked and he was blocked.
your high life expectancy and number one cause of personal bankruptcy by medical bills is a reflection of your freedom