Coronavirus

bacha29

didnt see that. did see a president who was asked tonight whether he had any regrets about shutting the economy down. His strong answer was losing all those lives was unacceptable. while you didnt see anything positive trump said the voters did.
You must not have seen his Friday news conference when he came right out and publicly stated that he told Pence not to talk to any governor that "wasn't nice to him" Today Jeremy Diamond read Trump's own quotes back to him and backed it up with Friday's video tape .

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Along with a president who looked shocked at how bad this pandemic appears to be going to get and is running out of ideas to combat it .
He looked very determined to me ... unlike distracted and unbalanced Biden.

It is unsettling to watch Biden ... he was always one of my favorite Senators.
I guess that's what I got to look forward to in 12 years when I'm 77 ... if I live that long.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You must not have seen his Friday news conference when he came right out and publicly stated that he told Pence not to talk to any governor that "wasn't nice to him" Today Jeremy Diamond read Trump's own quotes back to him and backed it up with Friday's video tape .
I heard him ... Trump said, "Pence calls all the governors. And I tell him, I’m a different type of person, and I say, Mike, don’t call the governor of Washington. you’re wasting your time with him.”

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
whatever i dont trust govt numbers
We can definitely agree on that.
The families where these parents or grandparents are dying are taking the deceased straight to funeral homes or crematories.
It's a mess over there ... hopefully the 6 weeks of time Trump got for the US, by closing China to the USA and then Italy to the US, will be enough of a lead time to keep it from getting that dire here in the States.

rickyb

We can definitely agree on that.
The families where these parents or grandparents are dying are taking the deceased straight to funeral homes or crematories.
It's a mess over there ... hopefully the 6 weeks of time Trump got for the US, by closing China to the USA and then Italy to the US, will be enough of a lead time to keep it from getting that dire here in the States.
no comment

rickyb

his boat should be sold at a discount and used to pay for trillion dollar corp welfare to his friends:

upload_2020-3-29_22-31-38.png