Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Add another Dumb friend:censored2: Demwit to the trash heap!
Dumb friend:censored2:ks criticize Trump for trying to save Americans and offer them hope!

Ohio state rep planning to refer 'crimes against humanity' charges against President Trump

"I can't take it anymore. I've been to the Hague. I'm making a referral for crimes against humanity tomorrow, Galonski tweeted. Today's press conference was the last straw. I know the need for a prosecution referral when I see one."

For the past several weeks, Trump has talked about a drug called hydroxychloroquine, which is used to treat malaria, rheumatoid arthritis, as well as lupus.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Biden is a demented idiot at this point.
Let him live out his life in an old folks home where he can spend his time watching the birds fly and swim around in the lake!
He has garnered enough money from China to easily pay for this until he dies.

bidencoffey.jpg

Box Ox

That's why it's so much more impressive what FDR did
Add another Dumb friend:censored2: Demwit to the trash heap!
Dumb friend:censored2:ks criticize Trump for trying to save Americans and offer them hope!

Ohio state rep planning to refer 'crimes against humanity' charges against President Trump

"I can't take it anymore. I've been to the Hague. I'm making a referral for crimes against humanity tomorrow, Galonski tweeted. Today's press conference was the last straw. I know the need for a prosecution referral when I see one."

For the past several weeks, Trump has talked about a drug called hydroxychloroquine, which is used to treat malaria, rheumatoid arthritis, as well as lupus.

LOL. A true herp derp Trump screamer as some of his supporters are about HILLARYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIEEEE! LOL

vantexan

LOL. A true herp derp Trump screamer as some of his supporters are about HILLARYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIEEEE! LOL
Yes, because we all know trying to offer hope to the public is the same as a Secretary of State using her position to make tens of millions of Dollars for her and her lecherous ex-President husband and then covering it up.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yes, because we all know trying to offer hope to the public is the same as a Secretary of State using her position to make tens of millions of Dollars for her and her lecherous ex-President husband and then covering it up.

That's still all you have. Sad. And you just keep going back to it.

vantexan

That's still all you have. Sad. And you just keep going back to it.
If Trump took a lollipop from a kid's mouth you would equate that to Russian collusion. Hillary making ten's of millions while Secretary of State you would equate to taking a lollipop from a kid's mouth.