Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1550473245267m.jpg

FreedomOne

Apparently you haven't learned basic arithmetic. 62,000 is more than 37,000 you idiot.

They also said between 24,000 and 62,000. So they really have no idea. And yet after 45 years neither me or the wife know anyone who has died of the flu. But we both know people who have died from Covid who are in their low 50s, and several other friends very sick.

wilberforce15

They also said between 24,000 and 62,000. So they really have no idea. And yet after 45 years neither me or the wife know anyone who has died of the flu. But we both know people who have died from Covid who are in their low 50s, and several other friends very sick.

Yep. It's flu death numbers that have always been messed up. The Covid ones are pretty reliable.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Awww, back to deflection point #2-call someone un-American!

If you think objectively questioning state propaganda is un-American you are a lost cause!
I can objectively question the state's propaganda.
Your propaganda doesn't need questioned, much less objectively.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
WTH!

Many migrants on U.S. deportation flight had coronavirus, Guatemalan president says

Monday's flight has been at the center of a political storm since Guatemalan Health Minister Hugo Monroy this week said up to 75% of passengers on a deportation flight were infected with the virus. The Associated Press later cited a Guatemalan official saying 44 people on the Monday flight were infected.

The United States said on Thursday it had sent a CDC mission to assess the situation and test the migrants, who remain in quarantine in a hospital.

There have been 30 confirmed cases of COVID-19 among ICE employees working in the agency's detention facilities, including 13 at the Alexandria Staging Facility in Louisiana, ICE data shows.

Flights deporting Guatemalans from the United States were on Thursday temporarily suspended after reports of the mass infection. Deportation flights had only started again on Monday after a five-day suspension because of earlier infections.

By Sofia Menchu
Reuters•April 17, 2020

92804a52f635c53c85261f69f52dad00

FILE PHOTO: Guatemala's President Alejandro Giammattei looks on during a news conference in Guatemala City

38,771 dead Americans, 734,000+known infected. 1,617 dead people today. After the first U.S. death, reported on Feb. 29, it took 38 days to reach 10,000 deaths and nine days to jump from 10,000 fatalities to 30,000. It will take 3 days to go from 30,000 to 40,000.

rickyb

4500 dead americans in last 24 hours. maybe not time to re open economy lol. i know at least 3 journalists who think america is a failed state and one example of this is the botched bailouts the govt gave to average joes, and massive bailouts given to corporations.