Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That whole article is a failed attempt to obfuscate the fact that Trump is right, cases are up because testing is up.

Typical garbage from radical left wing political propaganda.

fishtm2001

The SNS had 16,660 ventilators “immediately available for use” when the federal government began deploying the breathing machines to states to treat critically ill COVID-19 patients in March, according to a Department of Health and Human Services spokesperson.

None of those ventilators was bought by the Trump administration and the federal government has distributed 10,640 ventilators during the pandemic.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The SNS had 16,660 ventilators “immediately available for use” when the federal government began deploying the breathing machines to states to treat critically ill COVID-19 patients in March, according to a Department of Health and Human Services spokesperson.

None of those ventilators was bought by the Trump administration and the federal government has distributed 10,640 ventilators during the pandemic.
Lol, you're back to the we're gonna run out of ventilators lie. Pathetic!

newfie

Congress put in place the law that got 20ish million Americans health insurance. Trump is trying to use activist judges to take that coverage away against the will of the people. Why do you support lawmaking from the bench? This is why most people don’t believe conservatives have any guiding principles anymore. It’s all abuse of power to fit their ends, to hell with the constitution.

I do not support a railroaded piece of legislation where the president and speaker lied to us to get it passed and then delayed many of the most harmful parts of it until after the election campaign. The law forced private citizens to buy something against their will. as such it was unconstitutional and should have been completely struck down. In order to avoid that the obama adminstration then had to admit they lied to the american people and that it was a tax . The same tax they denied had been imposed for the four years prior.

born in deceit it must take its rightful death

It will be fine

I do not support a railroaded piece of legislation where the president and speaker lied to us to get it passed and then delayed many of the most harmful parts of it until after the election campaign. The law forced private citizens to buy something against their will. as such it was unconstitutional and should have been completely struck down. In order to avoid that the obama adminstration then had to admit they lied to the american people and that it was a tax . The same tax they denied had been imposed for the four years prior.

born in deceit it must take its rightful death
Blah blah. It was passed by Congress. A new congress controlled by Republicans had the opportunity to change the law. They didn’t and now you want activist judges to over rule congress. The tax is gone but you’re still mad about the tax. There’s nothing consistent in your argument.

newfie

Blah blah. It was passed by Congress. A new congress controlled by Republicans had the opportunity to change the law. They didn’t and now you want activist judges to over rule congress. The tax is gone but you’re still mad about the tax. There’s nothing consistent in your argument.

blah blah blah , another thing the dems totally screwed up Have you guys ever done anything right?

vantexan

We know if the law is still in place and Biden wins that tax will come right back. And so will a lot of others.

vantexan

Maybe republicans should have done a bit more with their unified government. All they did was give corporations a tax cut passed through budget reconciliation. WDFD. Probably why they got shellacked in 2018.
We didn't lose the Senate in 2018. Shellacking would describe the Democrat defeat in 2014. And until the virus hit Republicans were doing fine with the economy. Democrats had to manufacture narratives that always proved false. And are now grasping the virus as their best hope of winning in November. Good luck!

Box Ox

Democrats had to manufacture narratives that always proved false. And are now grasping the virus as their best hope of winning in November. Good luck!

It’s Trump’s personal response and attitude toward COVID that’s gonna affect him in November. People want strong leadership right now. Not a President who skips the White House Coronavirus task force briefing to :censored2: talk on Twitter a couple rooms away less than a week after holding a mostly mask-less indoor campaign rally. I can’t think of a previous US President who would have taken this virus less seriously had it happened on their watch.

Not that Biden if a strong leader. He’s not by a country mile. But Trump is the one who’s gonna take voters’ punishment for it.

vantexan

It’s Trump’s personal response and attitude toward COVID that’s gonna affect him in November. People want strong leadership right now. Not a President who skips the White House Coronavirus task force briefing to :censored2: talk on Twitter a couple rooms away less than a week after holding a mostly mask-less indoor campaign rally. I can’t think of a previous US President who would have taken this virus less seriously had it happened on their watch.

Not that Biden if a strong leader. He’s not by a country mile. But Trump is the one who’s gonna take voters’ punishment for it.
I'm more concerned that he didn't put out the National Guard to stop the rioting and looting. People want strong leadership, not him saying he's just watching how badly Democrat controlled cities are run. But overall if Biden does end up making it past the convention I think Trump wins. Biden is clearly having cognitive issues.

MAKAVELI

I'm more concerned that he didn't put out the National Guard to stop the rioting and looting. People want strong leadership, not him saying he's just watching how badly Democrat controlled cities are run. But overall if Biden does end up making it past the convention I think Trump wins. Biden is clearly having cognitive issues.
Drumpf has had cognitive issues his entire life. :wink2:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm more concerned that he didn't put out the National Guard to stop the rioting and looting. People want strong leadership, not him saying he's just watching how badly Democrat controlled cities are run.
I think Trump played the situation well.
Just putting it out there that the insurrection act was on the table was enough to force the hand of governors and mayors.