Coronavirus

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Dig%2BMy%2BGrave%2BDeep%2BGM.jpg

cachmeifucan

Our government is lying about corona. State of Illinois only had 2,200 tests. It's almost 3 million just in the city. Once someone at a school has a positive result it will be shut down.

cachmeifucan

Ups in Hodgkins IL isn't doing anything extra like double the timed they clean use lysol wipes no hand sanitizer available at work. Mers and sars last on some surfaces for up to 9 days. Ups should be screening workers at large Hubs for temperature before entering building.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Ups in Hodgkins IL isn't doing anything extra like double the timed they clean use lysol wipes no hand sanitizer available at work. Mers and sars last on some surfaces for up to 9 days. Ups should be screening workers at large Hubs for temperature before entering building.
Situation is normal.
UPS' policy has always been, if you have a heartbeat , you can work.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
To be fair, hand sanitizer has become liquid gold. Check ebay. You can sell a 4 ounce bottle for like 15 bucks.

Also, I wouldn't allow UPS to check my temperature ever.
Can you say invasion of privacy?

cachmeifucan

Situation is normal.
UPS' policy has always been, if you have a heartbeat , you can work.
Ups should be hiring more housekeeping use stronger cleaning products screen workers for temperature. Make hand sanitizer available everywhere. Spray lysol on everything on weekends when building is closed. More people actually died from corona virus they just thought it was the flu no way to test the dead.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Ups should be hiring more housekeeping use stronger cleaning products screen workers for temperature. Make hand sanitizer available everywhere. Spray lysol on everything on weekends when building is closed. More people actually died from corona virus they just thought it was the flu no way to test the dead.
Source?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Finally I'd have a good reason to carry alcohol with me.
All I have to say is that everywhere I looked , they were out of hand sanitizers.