Covid symptom tracker before work?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
"Why Bother".....Typical response from corporate levels to potential prevent liability issues further down the road.

This virus was all over us back in March or before..I still recall watching (30 something) drivers without masks squawking like geese in a circle well after we finally found out that this virus was found out to be airbourne.

The high seniority people in my building are treating every new younger part timer as a "carrier" . We are staying over 6 feet from them and never talk or open our mouths even with masks on when they try to communicate with us. We just give them the eye, step back and point....

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
"Why Bother".....Typical response from corporate levels to potential prevent liability issues further down the road.

This virus was all over us back in March or before..I still recall watching (30 something) drivers without masks squawking like geese in a circle well after we finally found out that this virus was found out to be airbourne.

The high seniority people in my building are treating every new younger part timer as a "carrier" . We are staying over 6 feet from them and never talk or open our mouths even with masks on when they try to communicate with us. We just give them the eye, step back and point....
A wise policy.

nancyg

I’m trying to figure this out. I’m awaiting a call from my BA but how does ups get away with telling us to do symptom checker on their website before work. What if we don’t have a thermometer? Or what if we have members that don’t have the internet. They are saying in my building it’s gov mandated.

I get they can say wear mask in the building I think they have that right to do that. They also will see production will to a lot slower because it’s 90 degrees and you can’t breath as well.

Does anyone have any insight on whether they can make you do this on your own time. The most logical way to do this is have supervisor after you punch in take a infrared thermometer and check your temp and sign whatever sheet and book done. Since we don’t do pcm anymore you could quickly get 15 people done during that pcm time.
I have no problem wearing a mask. I've been doing it since March. I'm glad the company is trying to keep sick people from entering the facility. I don't understand the resistance to beating the virus so we can all get back to normal. If your skin is warm and moist you do not have a fever. If you are warm and dry you might have a fever. You do not need a thermometer to know that.