Dayton Ohio Shooting

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
67666728_10156684092297297_610026200894537728_n.jpg

Serf

Still waiting for the day where a lone wolf shooter uses a 12 gauge pump shotgun, instead of an AR platform. The ban shotgun cries, etc.

Observer

The problem is bullies in school; whether it be one other kid, a group of kids or the teachers and staff who ignore the problem. I find it interesting that he had an extensive paper trail regarding his interest in mass shootings. What we really need to figure out is why so many "snowflakes" are exploding into violence. Does anyone remember what President Obama did to help Sandy Hook after all those first graders perished? Yet the teachers want more pay. You need to earn it and all of the discourse in the schools prove you DON'T need a raise. 13 schools out of 31 in Baltimore do not have any students proficient in 9th grade math. The shooting in Dayton is because no one cared to track this kid. Hense, another Columbine only in a bar district. Mental illness is another problem with these shootings. Put thses kids who have issues in schools on a national register - you will start to see some patterns.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The problem is bullies in school; whether it be one other kid, a group of kids or the teachers and staff who ignore the problem. I find it interesting that he had an extensive paper trail regarding his interest in mass shootings. What we really need to figure out is why so many "snowflakes" are exploding into violence. Does anyone remember what President Obama did to help Sandy Hook after all those first graders perished? Yet the teachers want more pay. You need to earn it and all of the discourse in the schools prove you DON'T need a raise. 13 schools out of 31 in Baltimore do not have any students proficient in 9th grade math. The shooting in Dayton is because no one cared to track this kid. Hense, another Columbine only in a bar district. Mental illness is another problem with these shootings. Put thses kids who have issues in schools on a national register - you will start to see some patterns.
Yes it's the teachers fault.
SMH.
GTFO.

watdaflock?

Still waiting for the day where a lone wolf shooter uses a 12 gauge pump shotgun, instead of an AR platform. The ban shotgun cries, etc.
While not a lone attacker, AR's were not used in Colombine.
Please explain WHY the weapon of use makes such a difference to you?

In other words, quit being an idiot. Plenty of people have been killed by shotguns.

El Correcto

god is dead
You can just watch him speak and come to that conclusion. You have to watch fox propaganda to spin yourself the other way.
I have never sat through a Fox News program.
He wasn’t allowing the leftist propagandists to down play the roll of antifa in stirring up violence, which they do repeatedly.

He then said the nazis are bad people but highlighted that wasn’t the entire group, there were also people there who weren’t nazis and are just protesting the statue being taken down and there were people there who were not antifa and were showing support of the statue being removed.

There was violence coming from both sides of the debate. I’ve never seen a republican openly embrace the nazis or defend them, I’ve seen the left openly defend and sympathize with antifa. This is absurd, leftists are the ones openly embracing a radical violent group.

It will be fine

I have never sat through a Fox News program.
He wasn’t allowing the leftist propagandists to down play the roll of antifa in stirring up violence, which they do repeatedly.

He then said the nazis are bad people but highlighted that wasn’t the entire group, there were also people there who weren’t nazis and are just protesting the statue being taken down and there were people there who were not antifa and were showing support of the statue being removed.

There was violence coming from both sides of the debate. I’ve never seen a republican openly embrace the nazis or defend them, I’ve seen the left openly defend and sympathize with antifa. This is absurd, leftists are the ones openly embracing a radical violent group.
Never heard of Steve King from Iowa?
"White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?"

Spin Trump however you want to. The racists think he’s racist. White nationalists are happy with his rhetoric. It takes willful delusion to convince yourself he’s not racist.

El Correcto

god is dead
Never heard of Steve King from Iowa?
"White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?"

Spin Trump however you want to. The racists think he’s racist. White nationalists are happy with his rhetoric. It takes willful delusion to convince yourself he’s not racist.
You’re telling half the story of Steve King, please continue to the GOP response of what king said, then remind me how Omar was handled again.

The racists are happy with the anti-Semite rhetoric coming from the hard left, I don’t see you throwing them under the bus.

It really doesn’t. I can see Trump is ignorant, a buffoon, old school New Yorker and a pig when it comes to women. I honestly believe Trump is not some harden racist who is targeting people based off the color of their skin. Most of his rhetoric is 90’s- early 2000’s democrat rhetoric. He is a protectionist populist with some conservative talking points, I don’t see white nationalism...

El Correcto

god is dead
The country is still veering left under Trump’s leadership. Soon you people will be able to destroy the constitution you despise as racist and outdated, start stripping unalienable rights and seizing wealth. Just give it some time buttercup, you’ll turn America into a :censored2:hole soon enough.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You’re telling half the story of Steve King, please continue to the GOP response of what king said, then remind me how Omar was handled again.

The racists are happy with the anti-Semite rhetoric coming from the hard left, I don’t see you throwing them under the bus.

It really doesn’t. I can see Trump is ignorant, a buffoon, old school New Yorker and a pig when it comes to women. I honestly believe Trump is not some harden racist who is targeting people based off the color of their skin. Most of his rhetoric is 90’s- early 2000’s democrat rhetoric. He is a protectionist populist with some conservative talking points, I don’t see white nationalism...
1565161145350m.jpg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The country is still veering left under Trump’s leadership. Soon you people will be able to destroy the constitution you despise as racist and outdated, start stripping unalienable rights and seizing wealth. Just give it some time buttercup, you’ll turn America into a :censored2:hole soon enough.
I've already made lists of all the rich folks and gun owners in the neighborhood to help out the government when the time comes.

floridays

Trump complimented White Nationalists as "fine people" and you don't believe he's a racist?

Exactly, in your own words, What is a white nationalist, exactly, your own words.

What is one, when do I know one when I see one?

Exactly, your own words.
I don't ask for the stuff you have been spoon fed.

Your words....... exactly.