Dayton Ohio Shooting

floridays

I have never sat through a Fox News program.
He wasn’t allowing the leftist propagandists to down play the roll of antifa in stirring up violence, which they do repeatedly.

He then said the nazis are bad people but highlighted that wasn’t the entire group, there were also people there who weren’t nazis and are just protesting the statue being taken down and there were people there who were not antifa and were showing support of the statue being removed.

There was violence coming from both sides of the debate. I’ve never seen a republican openly embrace the nazis or defend them, I’ve seen the left openly defend and sympathize with antifa. This is absurd, leftists are the ones openly embracing a radical violent group.
Pretty good fella, the two guys that you think are sickos and need help gave you two winners, we were the first to arrive at the scene. @Fred's Myth you see that?

floridays

Never heard of Steve King from Iowa?
"White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?"

Spin Trump however you want to. The racists think he’s racist. White nationalists are happy with his rhetoric. It takes willful delusion to convince yourself he’s not racist.
We refuse to let you define him, period. Go ahead, call me a racist, hell call me a white nationalist, hell call me a Tom, @MAKAVELI does.

floridays

I've already made lists of all the rich folks and gun owners in the neighborhood to help out the government when the time comes.
For some odd reason I believe you have. Do me a favor save taxpayer money, you go confiscate weapons if you're down for the cause.

Don't be a hen, be a hog when the day comes.

For breakfast the hen was involved, the hog was committed.
Be a hog big boy.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
67796355_10156684092247297_1929066341747130368_n.jpg

vantexan

Let's get our stories straight, did he compliment white nationalists or white supremacist's?

Answer that and we can move to the second part.

It's not a true or false test here.
He was talking about the people who came to try to save the Robert E. Lee statue as well as those protesting. He never said white supremacists were fine people. He said there were fine people on both sides of the statue issue. Wanting to preserve those statues doesn't make one a white supremacist.