Dayton Ohio Shooting

floridays

They have funny haircuts, like to march with tiki torches and chant, "you will not replace us!"
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fdrsarahbond%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F08%2FGettyImages-830617832-1200x800.jpg

When they get butthurt, they drive their rented cars into crowds.

Hope this helps.
Well you bit on the propaganda, I'll stipulate, only to bypass argument what you offered is correct.
Would the proper definition, (you do belong to the defining party) be supremacist's, possibly?
You do have to offer more.
I guarantee you have no idea of what I'm alluding to.

floridays

Trump said "good people on both sides" which means............drum roll please, a compliment to white nationalists.

Hope this helps.
Maybe you should read the transcript or listen to the unedited audio.
Every human makes a fool of themselves without trying, don't go out and do it on purpose.
My unsolicited advice. Take it for what it's worth, not what I charged for it. There's a difference.

watdaflock?

Well you bit on the propaganda, I'll stipulate, only to bypass argument what you offered is correct.
Would the proper definition, (you do belong to the defining party) be supremacist's, possibly?
You do have to offer more.
I guarantee you have no idea of what I'm alluding to.
Like I said....
A White Nationalist believes to be better than minorities and advocates forced segregation.
You're right. I don't know what you're alluding to. Please explain.

As for what party I belong to, I'm a registered Republican. It doesn't mean I have to support the criminal POTUS.

floridays

Like I said....

You're right. I don't know what you're alluding to. Please explain.

As for what party I belong to, I'm a registered Republican. It doesn't mean I have to support the criminal POTUS.

I don't give a rats rear end what your party is, I'm concerned with thought.
I have never been registered as a republican, you are.. what does that mean?

I'm stating a fact that you have absolutely no idea what they were assembled for or against or what though process made them show up.
You clearly label them as white nationalists, you are correct in one instance, every face in the picture you offered is white. If I agreed with their position, and showed up with 19 black faced buddies that agreed with the whites in the picture what would your caption be? White nationalists and twenty negro toms hold torches and yell you will not replace us?

Exactly how do you know they weren't supremacist's, you don't. That was the point I alluded to, the media and your type are so quick to affix a label, it fits the narrative you want to promote.

Exactly what would you say if everyone on the other side was just as white, would they be "white anarchists" or white freedom fighters? If their ideas were anti founding, and they were fundamental changers would you label them white dissidents, what is your label for them?

The white folks didn't cover their face, they had no problem with being associated with their assembly.

Leftist dissidents generally are comprised of people who through shame or avoidance of possible accountability don't want to be identified.

The white's pictured weren't your grandaddy's democrat KKK.

A fact, you follow blindly a narrative devoid of fact, you are useful. That was in part another thing I was alluding to but have clearly stated now.

Take what I said however you like, it comes from a black nationalist.
@Old Man Jingles , you made my new avatar yet?

Austin,
To your very last sentence, you offer the democrats one criminal act from Trump, you'll be a one percenter if you hire me to negotiate for you.
Don't be a fool voluntarily, same advice again. Next time I charge.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When did they start using "neutralized" ??? As example, the shooter was neutralized. No, he was shot dead the way he shot people dead. Tell it like it is!!!

Neutralized is what my tummy needs after dinner at Taco Bell.

newfie

Trump said "good people on both sides" which means............drum roll please, a compliment to white nationalists.

Hope this helps.

this is one of those quotes the left loves to spin to suit their narrative
He was referring to another group of Charlottesville demonstrators who came out that weekend—protestors who wanted the Robert E. Lee statue removed and protestors who wanted to keep the statue and restore the park’s original name.

the actual quote:

You also had some very fine people on both sides. . . . You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of—to them—a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

he then followed that up with the following quote:

"I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists. They should be condemned totally.”

from the following press conference

Reporter: "Sir, I just didn’t understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I just don’t understand what you were saying."

Trump: "No, no. There were people in that rally -- and I looked the night before -- if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

"But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest -- because, I don’t know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit. So I only tell you this: There are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country -- a horrible moment. But there are two sides to the country.

So now you know and while that wont stop you from misquoting him it at least puts you on notice that you are a bold faced liar when you do so.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
He was referring to another group of Charlottesville demonstrators who came out that weekend—protestors who wanted the Robert E. Lee statue removed and protestors who wanted to keep the statue and restore the park’s original name.

the actual quote:

You also had some very fine people on both sides. . . . You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of—to them—a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

"I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists. They should be condemned totally.”

Reporter: "Sir, I just didn’t understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I just don’t understand what you were saying."

Trump: "No, no. There were people in that rally -- and I looked the night before -- if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

"But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest -- because, I don’t know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit. So I only tell you this: There are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country -- a horrible moment. But there are two sides to the country.

So now you know and while that wont stop you from misquoting him it at least puts you on notice that you are a bold faced liar when you do so.
90% don't even know they are lying when they foment this :bsbullf:!

watdaflock?

the actual quote:

My bad. I misquoted "good" for fine. Makes all the difference.