Diad 6= heavy overtime

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I will say, the 6 cradles seem to be a good bit sturdier than the DIAD 5 cradles. Gonna be a lot whole lot harder for destructive runner gunner cover drivers to break the new ones.
I fixed the runner's cradle on day 1 and I bet it will be back to a broken unusable state by the time I get their route next week.

Overpaid Union Thug

DIAD 6 is actually
I will say, the 6 cradles seem to be a good bit sturdier than the DIAD 5 cradles. Gonna be a lot whole lot harder for destructive runner gunner cover drivers to break the new ones.
We’ve had four DIAD6s dropped and shattered screens so far.

NEVER underestimate the ability of runners and gunners to friend** things up.

tramtwo

It's too wide... I can't choose front door, my thumb doesn't stretch far enough to the left on the keyboard. Try to keep my hands off that effing touch screen as much as I can.

Hot Carl

DIAD 6 kind of hard to hold..runner broke my strap off too
✊🧔
The one I used today had a broken stylus. Like somebody managed to literally snap it in half and left the bottom half still wedged in the DIAD and the top half hanging on the little squiggly string. Did not even know that was possible. The top half kept sticking out and irritated me so much I finally just ripped it off and threw it out of the truck. It's basically useless anyway with the new touchscreen and us going back to contactless delivery for now.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Is there a thread with tips and tricks for DIAD6? Our center just started using them today and there's a few things I had no clue how to do.

Is there a way to go back and edit pickups once you stop complete them? In DIAD5 that was easy. With this thing I could only find how to review the pickups I've done, but couldn't find a way to edit them.

pkgdriver

Is there a thread with tips and tricks for DIAD6? Our center just started using them today and there's a few things I had no clue how to do.

Is there a way to go back and edit pickups once you stop complete them? In DIAD5 that was easy. With this thing I could only find how to review the pickups I've done, but couldn't find a way to edit them.
Theres a few other DIAD 6 threads from the last year in search results with some tips and tricks. Your DIAD software build may be different than others.
Dont know of a way to edit your pickups.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Theres a few other DIAD 6 threads from the last year in search results.
Dont know of a way to edit your pickups.
I'm currently reading through them and seeing mostly complaints and very few posts with actual help in how to use the features.

I have all the same complaints as all those guys. I just wish management would use some of this feedback and improve the damn thing.

Grindstone

Not sure about editing pickups, but on the top of the diad screen there's a "?". It links to some helpful stuff, like all the different kinds of new icons that pop up on stops and I think it has a section for explaining certain deliver scenarios.

Grindstone

I'm currently reading through them and seeing mostly complaints and very few posts with actual help in how to use the features.

I have all the same complaints as all those guys. I just wish management would use some of this feedback and improve the damn thing.

My first day using it, my on road asked me to let her know if I found out or was able to figure out any tips/tricks for using it. They're as lost as we are.

ozlander

ozlander
we just got them too... the only thing I like about them, and I would never admit this too mgtmt, is that you can change how many stops are displayed in the manifest list. you can view up to 20 in 1 screen instead of 5. Everything else about this thing is ridiculous. I guarantee we could design a diad 100 percent better with a driver friendly button layout, display screens, and a total revamp of the entire "notes" functionality.
same in our center, crash after crash, all have been working 10+ hours...we are hearing that the area where you put in your break is not legit, must go to other work and scroll to paid break, it will give timer just like the meal break....also, an "expert" at diad 6 was at our center and was approached about cameras in the diad...they replied, "they are not activated"...Upper left hand corner on screen supposedly is the lens???Miss my void button and really miss my unscheduled pu button...We are all over allowed now even more, management can't even answer our questions if we call in...because they don't know!! AT&T product...OMG....Also rumor has that these work like lightning fast in the big cities(that have 5G)...not worth a crap in the rural areas. Good luck all, always looking for some tips and tricks on getting some allowances from these diads.