Do fedex trucks have GPS?

It will be fine

LOL, no.

Do some really good employees kick it down a notch? Sure. But turning good employees into bad ones? No.

The narrative here has been that the good employees are fueling unprecedented levels of turnover because they are leaving left and right for all the better jobs that are out there for the taking. But now I guess we'll pivot and all the good employees are becoming malcontents and refusing to quit.
What are you rambling about? Your claim was ridiculous so now you are attacking some perceived narrative? You really are taking a page from Bacha.

MAKAVELI

Why would I hate it? I'm entertained when you babble ignorantly. Or, as we call it around here, every time you post.
Might want to research your butt buddies and the damage they've done around the world and what is to come to FedEx with them at the helm.

yadig

What are you rambling about? Your claim was ridiculous so now you are attacking some perceived narrative? You really are taking a page from Bacha.
When Dano is proven wrong or presented with facts he resorts to name calling. He’s like a child in third grade. We have a lot of Dano’s making decisions and we’re starting to see the results.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
When Dano is proven wrong or presented with facts he resorts to name calling.
What was proven wrong? What fact was presented? I referred to an observation that came about after years of managing hundreds of employees. Someone else said it can't be true because, well, just because. Just another day here.

59 Dano

There's all these discussions going on and all you can do is say DE Shaw and McKinsey. LOL. If you ever learned to construct a rational argument about something, you'd be lit.

Might want to research your butt buddies and the damage they've done around the world and what is to come to FedEx with them at the helm.

As I was saying.

What does whatever is in that link have to do with FedEx? Be specific.

It will be fine

What was proven wrong? What fact was presented? I referred to an observation that came about after years of managing hundreds of employees. Someone else said it can't be true because, well, just because. Just another day here.
Do literally any research on management and you will find plenty of cases dealing with worker burnout. There are years worth of articles about quiet quitting. You made an obviously false claim about your hundreds of employees that never turned a good employee into a bad one. Your arrogance doesn’t mean you are correct or that anyone would believe your false claim. You just keep doubling down on stupid. It’s hilarious.

yadig

How long have you worked for FedEx?

59 Dano

Do literally any research on management and you will find plenty of cases dealing with worker burnout. There are years worth of articles about quiet quitting. You made an obviously false claim about your hundreds of employees that never turned a good employee into a bad one. Your arrogance doesn’t mean you are correct or that anyone would believe your false claim. You just keep doubling down on stupid. It’s hilarious.
Once more, with feeling.

I said I never saw a good one turned into a bad one. Did I see good ones not quite go the extra mile? Sure, no doubt about that. Did I see good ones quit? Absolutely!

But keep beating the drum that it can't be true. I can't make you deal with reality.

It will be fine

Once more, with feeling.

I said I never saw a good one turned into a bad one. Did I see good ones not quite go the extra mile? Sure, no doubt about that. Did I see good ones quit? Absolutely!

But keep beating the drum that it can't be true. I can't make you deal with reality.
Cool story, bro.