Do they even train these guys?

ManInBrown

Imagine driving up that driveway and not taking a mental note that there is a basketball pole and hoop directly behind you. My driveway is 25 feet long. My front door is 25 feet from the driveway. They pull in nose first, and they leave all my packages at the garage, directly behind the door. Anyone with two brain cells would say to themselves, geez I better not leave this here, because if I do and they pull their car out of the garage, they will run the package over. Nope, not Amazon.

Zowert

Imagine driving up that driveway and not taking a mental note that there is a basketball pole and hoop directly behind you. My driveway is 25 feet long. My front door is 25 feet from the driveway. They pull in nose first, and they leave all my packages at the garage, directly behind the door. Anyone with two brain cells would say to themselves, geez I better not leave this here, because if I do and they pull their car out of the garage, they will run the package over. Nope, not Amazon.
That is the kind of service you get for $16/hr with no benefits, paid time off or raises.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
1618701661080.jpeg