• Poll closed .

Future

Victory Ride
Tag. I’m last to talk.
5B60D23C-5714-4D80-8F0D-00ACBE54946B.gif
00D2E81E-5422-4F1E-ADE4-A139B6F7B016.gif

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
There is a walking trail around the complex where I live that I try to use on a daily basis. 4 laps is roughly a mile. Yesterday afternoon I was on my first lap and as I approached the part where it crosses one of the entry streets one of the residents, who was sitting on her porch, decided that it was her business to yell out "Put on a damn mask!" When I pointed out to her that I was outside and more than 6' away from her she replied that I needed to wear one at all times. Being a smartass, I took off my baseball hat and mockingly put it over my nose and mouth. She then called me an a hole.
Lololol. I haven’t worn one regularly, but one of my customers is a very nice woman who just got done with breast cancer treatments and still isn’t 100%. I’ll wear it around her or make sure I am plenty far away and stay outside. But other than that I don’t wear one.

I will gladly wear mine if a customer or business owner asked me if I could put it on.

upschuck

I’m not trying to not breathe it in, I’m trying to not expel it. Good thing we wrote the constitution so you can be callous and uncaring for others under the guise of inalienable rights.
If you get it, chances are good, the rest of your household will get it.

upschuck

Size of covid 19 particle = .12 micron
N95 masks filter down to .1 micron
Cloth masks filter down to a lot bigger particle

If you think that a cloth mask will protect you or others, especially when you sneeze, is rediculous.

That is why the guidance is the same as always, stay 6 ft apart.

Size of covid 19 particle = .12 micron
N95 masks filter down to .1 micron
Cloth masks filter down to a lot bigger particle

If you think that a cloth mask will protect you or others, especially when you sneeze, is rediculous.

That is why the guidance is the same as always, stay 6 ft apart.
hmmm, to listen to donald or Dr Fauci....

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Has the virus changed?
The information they have on it has. Maybe if your Chinese buddies had been more forthcoming they wouldn't have to come up with guidance on the fly

From News interview
"Fauci said the new recommendation is based on recent data indicating the virus can be spread between people who are simply speaking to each other."