Votes: 30 36.1%
  • Only When I can’t Maintain 6ft of Separation

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • Never

Votes: 32 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Faceplanted

Yeah, making fun of Down’s syndrome is good. You really are a caveman. I’d like to meet you sometime and rip both of your eyebrows off.
Lmk when you ready. We can set something up. Low iq uncultured people always result to threats and violence when they are loosing an argument.

Missing a chromosome is actually called monosomy. I make fun of everybody equally

Overpaid Union Thug

I’d bet dollars to pesos that ALL of the pro mask wearing sheep on this board cross contaminate themselves with their customers, friends, and family numerous times per day because of their false sense of security and ignorance. But they want to lecture the rest of us. LOL! Those of us that have actual experience in the medical field (military for me), or have simply taken the time to do actual critical thinking backed research, are really enjoying this clown show. LOL.

Faceplanted

I’d bet dollars to pesos that ALL of the pro mask wearing sheep on this board cross contaminate themselves with their customers, friends, and family numerous times per day because of their false sense of security and ignorance. But they want to lecture the rest of us. LOL! Those of us that have actual experience in the medical field (military for me), or have simply taken the time to do actual critical thinking backed research, are really enjoying this clown show. LOL.
My wife works in the OR and had been laid off due to covid19. Medical professionals who understand basic medical procedures understand how comical this theatre is. Thanks for your service fren.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Lmk when you ready. We can set something up. Low iq uncultured people always result to threats and violence when they are loosing an argument.

Missing a chromosome is actually called monosomy. I make fun of everybody equally
Low iq. Do you mean l.Q.? How does one loose and argument? Oh, you mean losing. Is there a scoreboard somewhere that keeps track of Internet arguments? Set it up Brah. You’ll be sleeping in no time.

Faceplanted

Low iq. Do you mean l.Q.? How does one loose and argument? Oh, you mean losing. Is there a scoreboard somewhere that keeps track of Internet arguments? Set it up Brah. You’ll be sleeping in no time.
You know exactly what I’m saying. Another symptom of subconsciously questioning your self and your position is becoming a grammar nazi. Let me know when your in the extreme Deep South to rip off my eyebrows.

MyTripisCut

You know exactly what I’m saying. Another symptom of subconsciously questioning your self and your position is becoming a grammar nazi. Let me know when your in the extreme Deep South to rip off my eyebrows.
Will do. If you’re ever in Philly I can hook you up too.

BTW. It’s You’re.

Faceplanted

Will do. If you’re ever in Philly I can hook you up too.

BTW. It’s You’re.
You remind me of all the internet warriors. YOUR this type of person. YOUR

1. My dog is a better fighter than your dog. My dog will :censored2: your dog up. C-come to me and I’ll show you

2. My car is faster than your car. I’ll race you for money. C-come to me/philly and see

3. I will rip off your eye brows. I’m basically calling you out on the Internet. C-come to philly and you will see

Clown. I will never call anybody out on the internet to do something in real life. You ain’t bout it.

threatening people on a phone/computer screen is the most beta thing a person can do. It’s bad habit to have. Best wishes. Stay covid free.

ibleedbrown

The alleged goal of the masks is to protect others from spread by the wearer, not to protect the wearer.
7211.jpeg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don’t get why it’s an issue. Wear a mask if you want, don’t wear a mask if you want.guess that’s what happens when nobody can mind their own :censored2: business

There is a walking trail around the complex where I live that I try to use on a daily basis. 4 laps is roughly a mile. Yesterday afternoon I was on my first lap and as I approached the part where it crosses one of the entry streets one of the residents, who was sitting on her porch, decided that it was her business to yell out "Put on a damn mask!" When I pointed out to her that I was outside and more than 6' away from her she replied that I needed to wear one at all times. Being a smartass, I took off my baseball hat and mockingly put it over my nose and mouth. She then called me an a hole.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Lmk when you are ready. We can set something up. Low iq uncultured people always result to threats and violence when they are loosing an argument.

LMK---Let me know.

iq should be capitalized.

result should be resort.

loosing should be losing.

everybody should be everyone.

I also make fun of everyone equally.

ibleedbrown

There is a walking trail around the complex where I live that I try to use on a daily basis. 4 laps is roughly a mile. Yesterday afternoon I was on my first lap and as I approached the part where it crosses one of the entry streets one of the residents, who was sitting on her porch, decided that it was her business to yell out "Put on a damn mask!" When I pointed out to her that I was outside and more than 6' away from her she replied that I needed to wear one at all times. Being a smartass, I took off my baseball hat and mockingly put it over my nose and mouth. She then called me an a hole.

You were probably running like a maniac and jumping through backyards for shortcuts to turn the 4 laps in to 3 laps LMAO

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You were probably running like a maniac and jumping through backyards for shortcuts to turn the 4 laps in to 3 laps LMAO

Straight line Point A to Point B.

Shortly before I retired I had a (bored) homeowner call in a rude hourly for walking across a very small portion of her lawn to get to her neighbor's house. In the complaint she said that "I was too lazy to walk on the street". My former on car, center manager and I had a good laugh over that one.

MyTripisCut

You remind me of all the internet warriors. YOUR this type of person. YOUR

1. My dog is a better fighter than your dog. My dog will :censored2: your dog up. C-come to me and I’ll show you

2. My car is faster than your car. I’ll race you for money. C-come to me/philly and see

3. I will rip off your eye brows. I’m basically calling you out on the Internet. C-come to philly and you will see

Clown. I will never call anybody out on the internet to do something in real life. You ain’t bout it.

threatening people on a phone/computer screen is the most beta thing a person can do. It’s bad habit to have. Best wishes. Stay covid free.
Tag. I’m last to talk.