• Only When I can’t Maintain 6ft of Separation

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • Never

Votes: 32 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Dude why are you arguing with these people? Everyone knows if they had kids of wives that had underlying conditions that they would be advocates for masks. They don't so they don't care. Because hey it makes their faces hot and they should be able to have beards also. :)

Personally I don't care about masks but wearing one is not a issue either in my eyes. Now if you tell me to wear one for the rest of my life yeah I'll fight you over it. Either way it's not worth getting into a internet argument over because nothing short of Jesus coming back to life and telling them masks work will change their minds.

But they only help in clinical settings, like all the real studies say. If the current policy-maker logic were followed indefinitely, we would all be wearing masks all the time, because the risks of respiratory diseases never go away, and there will always be high risk portions of the population. You clearly have a limit on how long you are willing to put up with it, how long? A month or two? A year? How long? If masks do actually help, then why limit it at all? You don't think any differently than people who are upfront about being against masks, you are just willing to tolerate it longer.

oldngray

nowhere special
But they only help in clinical settings, like all the real studies say. If the current policy-maker logic were followed indefinitely, we would all be wearing masks all the time, because the risks of respiratory diseases never go away, and there will always be high risk portions of the population. You clearly have a limit on how long you are willing to put up with it, how long? A month or two? A year? How long? If masks do actually help, then why limit it at all? You don't think any differently than people who are upfront about being against masks, you are just willing to tolerate it longer.
Clinical yes, but also in office settings where people are working close together for long periods. People working outside or going to the park are a different story.

542thruNthru

I'm not trying to look holier-than-thou. I'm merely pointing out trying to argue with someone about this subject is meaningless. Like 90% of the threads on current events.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Clinical yes, but also in office settings where people are working close together for long periods. People working outside or going to the park are a different story.

Again, only if the masks are being changed out constantly and disposed of in a sanitary manner. If an office setting is capable of providing that, then sure. Clinical settings are more likely to provide that, even though they often fail. But I doubt that manufacturing capacity would ever be able to keep up with the demand necessary for proper mask wear, or that businesses would tolerate the impedance to productivity that proper mask use would cause.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I'm not trying to look holier-than-thou. I'm merely pointing out trying to argue with someone about this subject is meaningless. Like 90% of the threads on current events.
I don’t get why it’s an issue. Wear a mask if you want, don’t wear a mask if you want.guess that’s what happens when nobody can mind their own :censored2: business

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think it's great when people wear masks and breath in through the dirty fabric they've been touching with their germy hands all day.

Herd immunity is the best way to defeat the Chinese Virus. Wear those masks everyone!