Votes: 30 36.1%
  • Only When I can’t Maintain 6ft of Separation

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • Never

Votes: 32 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Faceplanted

There are literally sources on the bottom. Jesus Christ man. I posted a nytimes article screen cap, I posted a USA today articles. If you spent as much time actually researching as you did reverse image searching maybe you would be a little brighter.

I don’t have Facebook or twitter. They are literally cancer.

Coronavirus deaths per million by country | Statista
further proof lockdowns do not work.

N.Y.C. Death Toll Soars Past 10,000 in Revised Virus Count
article about bs covid19 numbers with no tests done.
Who made your wonderful pictures. When I see a random chart presented as fact I'll reverse image search to find the source. Outside of a cut paste of a University of Michigan PSA and some pro brexit group the rest lead to random tweet's. I'm assuming you saved Facebook post's between all the MLM post's.

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

Give it up man. Some people seem to actually want to be scared and uninformed. These are the same people that panic bought all the toilet paper and sanitizer. Bunch of Nervous Nellies. LOL.
There are literally sources on the bottom. Jesus Christ man. I posted a nytimes article screen cap, I posted a USA today articles. If you spent as much time actually researching as you did reverse image searching maybe you would be a little brighter.

Coronavirus deaths per million by country | Statista

further proof lockdowns do not work.

zimbomb

IL mandated that drivers must wear some sort of face covering. Sadly nobody wears a Bandana except the PT SLAW supervisor
If you have concerns that your employer is not allowing for safe social distancing or that it is not maintaining a safe and sanitary work environment to minimize the risk of spread of COVID-19, please contact the Workplace Rights Bureau of the Illinois Attorney General’s Office at 844-740-5076 or [email protected].

Air Recovery

As some of you may know, I am working as a tax preparer. The virus has dramatically changed how we do business. Face to face interviews are on hold for the time being-----clients either bring their documents in and leave them or they upload them and the return is prepared and completed all without having to leave their house. We are leaving every other cube empty and removed all but one chair from our waiting area. We have a cube dedicated for drop offs which we sanitize after each and every client and limit the number of clients allowed in the office at any time. The majority of clients who walk in the door are wearing masks, practicing social distancing and appreciate our efforts to keep our office as germ free as possible.

I bring my mask to work with me and put it on whenever a client walks in the door. I do not wear it when it is just me and the other tax pro in the office. I wear hearing aids and glasses and it is hard to comfortably wear a mask while doing so. It is also hard to talk on the phone while wearing a mask.

New York is slowly working toward reopening in phases on a regional basis. We are considered to be financial services and as such are in Phase 2, which means that we could go back to our more traditional business model two weeks after Phase 1 has begun without relapse. I live and work in the Capital District and don't foresee them allowing us to enter Phase 1 until the end of the month and Phase 2 on or around June 15.

This thread is for package car drivers. No one cares what you have to say.

kingOFchester

Does the person with a communicable skin disease have a right to go swimming in a public pool and infect others?

We often have compacts to limit our rights--they're called laws--so that we all may preserve our right to live or live safely. We both gain the liberty to be free of each other's diseases by agreeing to laws and following them.

Thats not to say some governors aren't taking advantage of the health emergencies.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Does the person with a communicable skin disease have a right to go swimming in a public pool and infect others?

We often have compacts to limit our rights--they're called laws--so that we all may preserve our right to live or live safely. We both gain the liberty to be free of each other's diseases by agreeing to laws and following them.

Thats not to say some governors aren't taking advantage of the health emergencies.

Using a public swimming pool is not an affirmed right. The right to move freely, peaceably assemble, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are. Spreading a virus is only considered a criminal or civil violation under very narrow circumstances.

People get sick, it is to a very large extent out of anyone's control to stop that. There are reasonable safeguards we can all take, and if you think the threat is high enough, you can take more extreme precautions to protect yourself. No one's liberty should ever be contingent on the number of hospital beds available, or whether or not a virus is floating around. There is risk in everything we do, the Government's job is not to tell us the level of risk we should find acceptable. Liability and societal sharing of the burden of risk are two edged swords, now we're getting cut with the other sides.

Faceplanted

Using a public swimming pool is not an affirmed right. The right to move freely, peaceably assemble, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are. Spreading a virus is only considered a criminal or civil violation under very narrow circumstances.

People get sick, it is to a very large extent out of anyone's control to stop that. There are reasonable safeguards we can all take, and if you think the threat is high enough, you can take more extreme precautions to protect yourself. No one's liberty should ever be contingent on the number of hospital beds available, or whether or not a virus is floating around. There is risk in everything we do, the Government's job is not to tell us the level of risk we should find acceptable. Liability and societal sharing of the burden of risk are two edged swords, now we're getting cut with the other sides.
Very well put.

people expect the government, the same government that at state level in Michigan said plant seeds and fishing on a motorized boat are non essential, but buying lotto is..... to protect us. It’s historically comical. But soybois will be soybois.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I started running Red Lights today because they hinder my freedom of movement and I shouldn’t have a government entity tell me that speeding is illegal either. I prefer to move quickly, it is my peaceful liberty and no one should take it from me.

Anyway, here’s for you guys that have zero human compassion and don’t give a :censored2: if you unknowingly spread a disease to immune compromised people that could be contained with a simple gesture of wearing a face covering in public places.

Droplets from human speech can last in air for more than 8 minutes, new study from Penn says

Faceplanted

I started running Red Lights today because they hinder my freedom of movement and I shouldn’t have a government entity tell me that speeding is illegal either. I prefer to move quickly, it is my peaceful liberty and no one should take it from me.

Anyway, here’s for you guys that have zero human compassion and don’t give a :censored2: if you unknowingly spread a disease to immune compromised people that could be contained with a simple gesture of wearing a face covering in public places.

Droplets from human speech can last in air for more than 8 minutes, new study from Penn says
i bet you did not wear a mask in 2018 when 80k people died from the flu. I wonder how many people you personally killed. You disgust me your murderer.

can you explain why in Sweden with basically no mask use, their deaths per million is almost the same as ours, and lower than other European countries who are using face coverings?

Sweden says its controversial coronavirus strategy proving effective

shouldn’t they all be dead from all that sneeze and cough aerosol your talking about?

Attachments

• CC89EBBE-7901-47E7-82AC-32140EA16477.jpeg
    CC89EBBE-7901-47E7-82AC-32140EA16477.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

If society is worried about your swimming pool scenario playing out then we should close all swimming pools? Or ban all sick people from getting within 30 yards of one?

Last edited:

Faceplanted

If society is worried about your swimming pool scenario playing out then we should close all swimming pools? Or ban all sick people from getting working 30 yards of one?
I’d say if they sell gardening seeds within 1 mile radius they the pool should be shut down. We don’t want people growing their own food. Go to the store and eat your glyphosate filled food!

I have family that literally fled totalitarian regimes, and family members who have been killed and imprisoned over it. They fled here for freedom. Why do people want the government to control every aspect of our lives? I don’t understand it and it honestly disgusts me knowing what I know.

Your free to wear a ferret rag, hazmat suit, whatever you want. Don’t impede on my constitutional rights that people have died for. They’re not free.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Driving on public roads is not an affirmed right. Immune compromised people need to take appropriate precautions, or not and accept the risks, and not hold the rest of the population hostage. Compassion is a two way street, just like the one you are running red lights on. Policy makers need to show compassion for everyone, and not power trip and lock people up with impunity. And your filthy mask isn't keeping your virus out of the air, it just slows it down, while you suck down breaths full of viruses and bacteria. We all appreciate your completely ineffictive sacrifice.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

No homemade fabric mask is filtering anything that hangs in the air for 8 minutes.

1) the article admits we don’t know what chances are that these “small droplets” spread the virus. It says they MAY.

2) the study failed to compare this to How long droplets would be in the air if you had a mask on.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I’d say if they sell gardening seeds within 1 mile radius they the pool should be shut down. We don’t want people growing their own food. Go to the store and eat your glyphosate filled food!

I have family that literally fled totalitarian regimes, and family members who have been killed and imprisoned over it. They fled here for freedom. Why do people want the government to control every aspect of our lives? I don’t understand it and it honestly disgusts me knowing what I know.

Your free to wear a ferret rag, hazmat suit, whatever you want. Don’t impede on my constitutional rights that people have died for. They’re not free.

They believe the government will control everyone else, and not them. Then when they realize the government controls them too, they fall in line because they are too skeered to fight for their rights, and then they'll shame everyone else for not falling in line too like good little commrades. But really they are covering up their guilt over their cowardice.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
i bet you did not wear a mask in 2018 when 80k people died from the flu. I wonder how many people you personally killed. You disgust me your murderer.

can you explain why in Sweden with basically no mask use, their deaths per million is almost the same as ours, and lower than other European countries who are using face coverings?

Sweden says its controversial coronavirus strategy proving effective

shouldn’t they all be dead from all that sneeze and cough aerosol your talking about?

Ummmm, Sweden is not doing well. Your article is a month old. They actually have a death rate per million higher than the US. And please show me where 80 K died from the flu in 2018.