• Only When I can’t Maintain 6ft of Separation

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • Never

Votes: 32 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
They believe the government will control everyone else, and not them. Then when they realize the government controls them too, they fall in line because they are too skeered to fight for their rights, and then they'll shame everyone else for not falling in line too like good little commrades. But really they are covering up their guilt over their cowardice.
I guess you have no immune compromised friends or relatives. Very easy to call someone scared when you have no idea what being scared really is. All governments control people, you’re an absolute sociopath if you believe otherwise.

MyTripisCut

Driving on public roads is not an affirmed right. Immune compromised people need to take appropriate precautions, or not and accept the risks, and not hold the rest of the population hostage. Compassion is a two way street, just like the one you are running red lights on. Policy makers need to show compassion for everyone, and not power trip and lock people up with impunity. And your filthy mask isn't keeping your virus out of the air, it just slows it down, while you suck down breaths full of viruses and bacteria. We all appreciate your completely ineffictive sacrifice.
Wash your mask, it won’t be filthy. “The rest of the population”. Lmfao. If a virus that could kill you and only you could be prevented by people wearing glasses, “filthy” glasses, would you hold the same contempt for someone who felt that wearing glasses and your “right” to be a part of society was not the same?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I guess you have no immune compromised friends or relatives. Very easy to call someone scared when you have no idea what being scared really is. All governments control people, you’re an absolute sociopath if you believe otherwise.

My high risk friends and relatives are taking the precautions they think are appropriate because they care about others and don't expect everyone else to cater to them. Our government exists to protect rights and enforce contracts. Believing that governments should control people, or excusing it, is sociopathic, and is the roots of tyranny. Believing people should be as free as possible is actually caring about them.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Wash your mask, it won’t be filthy. “The rest of the population”. Lmfao. If a virus that could kill you and only you could be prevented by people wearing glasses, “filthy” glasses, would you hold the same contempt for someone who felt that wearing glasses and your “right” to be a part of society was not the same?

None of that makes any sense. Gibberish ramblings are not helping your case.

MyTripisCut

My high risk friends and relatives are taking the precautions they think are appropriate because they care about others and don't expect everyone else to cater to them. Our government exists to protect rights and enforce contracts. Believing that governments should control people, or excusing it, is sociopathic, and is the roots of tyranny. Believing people should be as free as possible is actually caring about them.
BS. You wouldn’t feel like that and neither would they.

MyTripisCut

Using a public swimming pool is not an affirmed right. The right to move freely, peaceably assemble, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are. Spreading a virus is only considered a criminal or civil violation under very narrow circumstances.

People get sick, it is to a very large extent out of anyone's control to stop that. There are reasonable safeguards we can all take, and if you think the threat is high enough, you can take more extreme precautions to protect yourself. No one's liberty should ever be contingent on the number of hospital beds available, or whether or not a virus is floating around. There is risk in everything we do, the Government's job is not to tell us the level of risk we should find acceptable. Liability and societal sharing of the burden of risk are two edged swords, now we're getting cut with the other sides.

None of that makes any sense. Gibberish ramblings are not helping your case.

Ramblings eh? Lmao.

MyTripisCut

Do you carry around the 20 -30 masks every day and swap out every ten minutes, then wash and sanitize them every night, as would be required for your mask to do any good? Didn't think so.
I’m not trying to not breathe it in, I’m trying to not expel it. Good thing we wrote the constitution so you can be callous and uncaring for others under the guise of inalienable rights.