Votes: 30 36.1%
  • Only When I can’t Maintain 6ft of Separation

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • Never

Votes: 32 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Faceplanted

Please math me and tell me the percentage difference Face masks make in deaths per million. USA vs Sweden. How much more likely am I to die in Sweden then the USA?

let’s ignore that Sweden is still lower than European countries with similar population densities and culture.

Attachments

• 200A88E2-7B52-464C-859B-175342D20ED3.png
    200A88E2-7B52-464C-859B-175342D20ED3.png
    671.7 KB · Views: 91

KingofFluff

Please math me and tell me the percentage difference Face masks make in deaths per million. USA vs Sweden. How much more likely am I to die in Sweden then the USA?

let’s ignore that Sweden is still lower than European countries with similar population densities and culture.
24.675 percent.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Well, there’s more people here than there and they have a higher death rate?

Faceplanted

Yup. Let’s force everybody to change their life for a literal .246 difference lower chance to die, let’s also remember the average age of death IS BEYOND GOT DAMN LIFE EXPECTANCY

the economic effects are far far worse.
poulation density in urban areas between Sweden and U.K, hmmm let’s see.... Sweden has a higher urban population density, yet lower deaths per millions. How?

take a step back bro, your not realizing simple math is proving the media got you hysterical for no reason.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I’m not trying to not breathe it in, I’m trying to not expel it. Good thing we wrote the constitution so you can be callous and uncaring for others under the guise of inalienable rights.

Oh no! I'm a total jerk because I don't want to pretend I'm doing something good for my community, while actually causing harm to myself and not helping anyone at all. Darn my inalienable rights!

542thruNthru

Dude why are you arguing with these people? Everyone knows if they had kids of wives that had underlying conditions that they would be advocates for masks. They don't so they don't care. Because hey it makes their faces hot and they should be able to have beards also. :)

Personally I don't care about masks but wearing one is not a issue either in my eyes. Now if you tell me to wear one for the rest of my life yeah I'll fight you over it. Either way it's not worth getting into a internet argument over because nothing short of Jesus coming back to life and telling them masks work will change their minds.

oldngray

nowhere special
Dude why are you arguing with these people? Everyone knows if they had kids of wives that had underlying conditions that they would be advocates for masks. They don't so they don't care. Because hey it makes their faces hot and they should be able to have beards also. :)

Personally I don't care about masks but wearing one is not a issue either in my eyes. Now if you tell me to wear one for the rest of my life yeah I'll fight you over it. Either way it's not worth getting into a internet argument over because nothing short of Jesus coming back to life and telling them masks work will change their minds.

Masks are good for some situations but stupid to say everyone should wear them all the time.

Faceplanted

Kids don’t die from covid19. It’s extremely rare so fear mongering doesn’t work

FYI I haven’t seen my last living direct family member in 2 months... she literally probably won’t remember me when she sees me again. I’m sadly being serious.

as for underlying conditions, who would figure that unhealthy people are at a greater risk to die. That’s some news to me!!!!!

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Kids don’t die from covid19. It’s extremely rare so that doesn’t work

as for underlying conditions, who would figure that unhealthy people are at a greater risk to die. That’s some news to me!!!!!

You forgot a few exclamation points. Like I just said to @MyTripisCut

Why argue with you... if I wanted to do that I'd talk about Titos vodka or crypto currency. :)