DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
91743046_240048703848541_8546198587837513728_n.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You wish.
There's this little thing called the electoral college. Good luck.

Poll finds Trump ahead of Biden in 15 battleground states
There is a reason I call them DemWits ... it's the same thing they did in 2016.
Extolling the Dem lead nationally and then unbelieving that Trump won the Presidency.
The Electoral College will remain as the mechanism to elect the President as long as The United States of America exists!
Just stupid to continue creating a false expectancy ... if you don't know where you are going, you will not get to where you want to be.

Last edited:

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
But only 85,000 people have lost jobs according to Biden. This guy is losing it but I ain't laughing. It is sad. Seen too many people in my Family lose their mind to dementia. I feel sorry for Biden. He doesn't even know that he is a tool.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
But only 85,000 people have lost jobs according to Biden. This guy is losing it but I ain't laughing. It is sad. Seen too many people in my Family lose their mind to dementia. I feel sorry for Biden. He doesn't even know that he is a tool.
Even more sad than the dementia is the family that won't step in and make him step down. They know more about the level of him losing it than we do.
On the hilarious side, of all the people in America, Biden is who the dims prop up to run against Trump.

upschuck

Even more sad than the dementia is the family that won't step in and make him step down. They know more about the level of him losing it than we do.
On the hilarious side, of all the people in America, Biden is who the dims prop up to run against Trump.
And yet, still has a chance to win.