Draining The Swamp

It will be fine

your slowly improving on your references. First you called him a pedophile which actually applies to pre-pubscent sexual contact . then you called him a rapist which if you had read the actual article you would have known to be untrue. and now you're down to abuser which is still a little in the grey area but getting closer to the actual allegation.
If your argument is the term we use to describe the piece of human garbage, I guess you're "winning." Go vote for him so the rich can get a tax cut and MAGA. He's going to need every vote he can get, the polls are tightening.

BrownArmy

AFAIK, Moore didn’t have sex with the 14-year-old, so technically it’s ‘molestation’.

If Moore was a Dem, y’all would be calling for his head, and if the R’s didn’t need the Senate seat so desperately, they wouldn’t be so lukewarm in their denunciations.

Ain’t politics a bitch?

MAKAVELI

Banned
To be fair, if she was so traumatized, why did she wait 38 years to say something?

This was politically motivated, was timed perfectly and will produce the desired results.
To be fair it's common for victims to stay silent or finally have the courage years later. BTW she did tell her mother 10 years after it happened.

newfie

If your argument is the term we use to describe the piece of human garbage, I guess you're "winning." Go vote for him so the rich can get a tax cut and MAGA. He's going to need every vote he can get, the polls are tightening.

One of my points was that you clearly didn't read the article but that didn't stop you from bashing the republican because of who he is.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
To be fair it's common for victims to stay silent or finally have the courage years later. BTW she did tell her mother 10 years after it happened.
the problem with the Washington post is they have no credibility. Could be a hit or it can be true. One of the accusers worked for the dnc and is a jones supporter.