Draining The Swamp

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
When the draining begins start with this crew.
Senate Dems rolling out bill to force Trump to shed conflicts of interest

A group of Senate Democrats will introduce legislation requiring President-elect Donald Trump to divest any financial assets that pose a conflict of interest and place the money into a blind trust.

The bill would also consider any violation by Trump of conflict of interest or ethics laws a "high crime or misdemeanor under the impeachment clause of the U.S. constitution," according to a fact sheet on the forthcoming bill from Sen. Elizabeth Warren's office.

Democratic Sens. Ben Cardin (Md.), Chris Coons (Del.), Dick Durbin (Ill.) and Jeff Merkley (Ore.) also back the legislation. They'll formally introduce the bill next month when lawmakers return to Washington.

Trump has already said his children would be running his businesses, which is a no-go. Perhaps, the President-Elect doesn't realize he needs to follow the law concerning divesture.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That bill would also include his 10 yrs old son to divest his holdings .
Now the Fake Indian wants a kid to empty is piggy bank or his father will be impeached .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Trump has already said his children would be running his businesses, which is a no-go. Perhaps, the President-Elect doesn't realize he needs to follow the law concerning divesture.

Why is that a no-go?

That bill would also include his 10 yrs old son to divest his holdings .
Now the Fake Indian wants a kid to empty is piggy bank or his father will be impeached .

Do you really have nothing better to do with your time?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't all presidents have some kind of job before they get elected president???? People are acting like no one before Trump ever had a job.

moreluck

golden ticket member
How many of those chose to continue running said companies from the Oval Office?
He is giving up running his companies to his kids and his name (only) will remain as producer of Celebrity Apprentice. Obama's name remains as the author of his book. No one said he had to remove his name from his books.

rickyb

william k black predicting worst corporate crime wave in 75 years under trump.

on the flip side i like how trump is calling out these highly centralized corporations who want to outsource jobs. it may just be political theatre, and he may not make america great again (or even better than it is right now), but I view it as a critique of the system and of markets which want the jobs to be in low paying countries with low regulations.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Donald Trump is not all that funny.

I see you attack the messenger, not the message.

I'm sorry, there was no attack just an opinion on a couple of talk show hosts.

I should've realized that you and the other snowflakes are still recovering and are really sensitive right now. :biggrin: