Embassy Attacks

UPS Lifer

I thought I would share this because of the last fefw posts talking about an election tie etc.

Some of you will look at this as hocus-pocus & heebee-geebee stuff. This could only come from us crazies out here in Sedona. You know, the people who get visited by aliens, psychics, and astrologers.

Mercury Retrograde -
We are coming up on a Mercury Retrograde on November 6th, which is election day. The elections in 2004 and 2008 did not fall into the Mercury Retrograde but the 2000 election did.
Not only was there a contested election. During Bush's Presidency, America and the world changed forever.

It will be interesting to see what kind of turmoil will follow after this election. I will follow up to see how the retrograde may have affected the outcome. A retrograde lasts around 3 weeks before Mercury turns direct.

You can google Mercury Retrograde or go to my website to see what a retrograde is. Rick's World - Sedona - Rick's World Perspective .

moreluck

golden ticket member
I thought I would share this because of the last fefw posts talking about an election tie etc.

Some of you will look at this as hocus-pocus & heebee-geebee stuff. This could only come from us crazies out here in Sedona. You know, the people who get visited by aliens, psychics, and astrologers.

Mercury Retrograde -
We are coming up on a Mercury Retrograde on November 6th, which is election day. The elections in 2004 and 2008 did not fall into the Mercury Retrograde but the 2000 election did.
Not only was there a contested election. During Bush's Presidency, America and the world changed forever.

It will be interesting to see what kind of turmoil will follow after this election. I will follow up to see how the retrograde may have affected the outcome. A retrograde lasts around 3 weeks before Mercury turns direct.

You can google Mercury Retrograde or go to my website to see what a retrograde is. Rick's World - Sedona - Rick's World Perspective .
I believe if Obama gets re-elected all hell will break loose in about a few months time. He wants it to.
The middle class will find that they are not his favorite after all. Their taxes will definitely be raised........another of his promises broken!
Things can be switched off if Romney gets elected.
If people complain Obama this and Obama that, I will say "shut up, you voted for him sucker!"

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Today is the first time I read this thread. I compiled some of the posts from the Intelligencia of the kool-aid crowd. Knowing what we know now, looking back at these posts it is really laughable to see them side by side. I don't expect you to read through these posts and wish the dates were stamped to show you the timeline. As you get to the most current posts, you can really see the effect of how the kool-aid crowd justifies this political cover-up by this nightmare they call a President. I am amazed at how many times Bush comes up! There had to be at least 20+ posts from the loons that mention him.
The very first quote comes from Mr. #1. This is a self proclaimed genius who "thinks for himself". The poor fool does not realize how the administration has used the media to spin this utter tragedy into a "look over there" at this you-tube video.

ALL the time to cut and paste, and YET, you cannot tell us what the complaint is??

What did OBAMA do?

There was a religious rebellion in Cairo that day over the film, the record is C L E A R on that one. It spilled over to many cities in the middle east including pakistan which placed a bounty on the film makers head along with many other groups...

Bengazi happened late that same night as this was going on around the middle east....

As the president said, "using this film as an excuse to commit a terrorist act will never be tolerated"... From day one, the administration has said the investigation was fluid and ongoing....

I am not sure what you propose anyone did wrong?

Clearly, there were many sources of information telling everyone in the goverment different things. I cant see the big deal that fox and the right wing are trying to make other than to try and make it an election issue.

The reality is simple. Christopher Stevens, if they were worried about safety, should have requested to be evacuated and flown to safety.

As for the attempt at making it a 9/11 issue, it was after midnight on 9/12 when they were actually killed.

If ANYONE was going to attack the consulate, late at night would have been the ideal time.

America isnt buying the crap fox and the GOP are selling on this issue. Thats why it cant get traction in the news.

You however, continue with your daily programming.

peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Game. Set. Match.
(Reuters) – Officials at the White House and State Department were advised two hours after attackers assaulted the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11 that an Islamic militant group had claimed credit for the attack, official emails show.
The emails, obtained by Reuters from government sources not connected with U.S. spy agencies or the State Department and who requested anonymity, specifically mention that the Libyan group called Ansar al-Sharia had asserted responsibility for the attacks.

The brief emails also show how U.S. diplomats described the attack, even as it was still under way, to Washington.
U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the Benghazi assault, which President Barack Obama and other U.S. officials ultimately acknowledged was a “terrorist” attack carried out by militants with suspected links to al Qaeda affiliates or sympathizers.
Administration spokesmen, including White House spokesman Jay Carney, citing an unclassified assessment prepared by the CIA, maintained for days that the attacks likely were a spontaneous protest against an anti-Muslim film.

While officials did mention the possible involvement of “extremists,” they did not lay blame on any specific militant groups or possible links to al Qaeda or its affiliates until intelligence officials publicly alleged that on September 28.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If the e-mails say it was terrorist attack and mention nothing about some film, then they are inmportant!
I know the left want this story to go away, but a presidnt who lies is a big deal!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
120768_600.jpg