Embassy Attacks

over9five

Staff member

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
If I had lost my son, and some nutjob vp asked me about the size of my sons balls, I would have punched him in the head, and never ever stopped. Wow. Yeah, I know how men talk, given. That woulda been ok at a football game, a hockey match, a polo match, what frickin ever. But at a time when a man is grieving for his son, and possibly involved in a failure of the president and his team, nah, not a good time at all. Maybe there was no failure, (gulp), but still a man lost his son. Is this a good thing to say. I dont see it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If I had lost my son, and some nutjob vp asked me about the size of my sons balls, I would have punched him in the head, and never ever stopped. Wow. Yeah, I know how men talk, given. That woulda been ok at a football game, a hockey match, a polo match, what frickin ever. But at a time when a man is grieving for his son, and possibly involved in a failure of the president and his team, nah, not a good time at all. Maybe there was no failure, (gulp), but still a man lost his son. Is this a good thing to say. I dont see it.

I concur .
Punching biden would be justified.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am a guy and can't recall ever commenting on the size of another guy's balls.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I am a guy and can't recall ever commenting on the size of another guy's balls.
I'm sorry that guy lost his son, but the fact that the first thing he did was go on Glen Beck's show to bad mouth the administration is a big red flag. I would take his stories with a grain of salt pending corroboration.

M

MenInBrown

That tells you we have no "MAN" in the whitehouse...The fact that they would try to cover up murders for their political gain is disgraceful...They need to be dragged in the street and beat down. I guess thats Chicago style politics.

moreluck

golden ticket member
All eyes are on you, Barack.

Via Weekly Standard:
Breaking news on Benghazi: the CIA spokesman, presumably at the direction of CIA director David Petraeus, has put out this statement: “No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate.”
So who in the government did tell “anybody” not to help those in need? Someone decided not to send in military assets to help those Agency operators. Would the secretary of defense make such a decision on his own? No.

It would have been a presidential decision. There was presumably a rationale for such a decision. What was it? When and why—and based on whose counsel obtained in what meetings or conversations—did President Obama decide against sending in military assets to help the Americans in need?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I'm sorry that guy lost his son, but the fact that the first thing he did was go on Glen Beck's show to bad mouth the administration is a big red flag. I would take his stories with a grain of salt pending corroboration.
Well I think Glenn Beck is probably the only one who would hear his story yet. I cannot see a man saying such a thing was said if it did not happen.......

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Well I think Glenn Beck is probably the only one who would hear his story yet. I cannot see a man saying such a thing was said if it did not happen.......

All I'm saying is that everything about this guy suggests he already didn't like the administration so his characterizations of how they all acted are just that, characterizations by someone who didn't like them anyway and who now blames them for the death of his son. Remember Cindy Sheehan?

island1fox

You must not be old enough to remember a place called Vietnam?

Certainly old enough to remember the Vietnam war --but too young at the time and without cable news and the internet had no idea of what Kennedy and Johnson got us in to.

I laugh today when I hear Liberals like Oliver Stone and Ted Turner re-write history and call it Nixon's war.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Condi Rice and friggin' Geraldo say there is much ado about nothing. Usually those two are normally impeccable sources here.

It's truly astounding to see what some peoples perceptions of the chain of command are.