Express Pay Increase?

Will Express Get a Pay Hike in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NC man

If you drive for Fed and are under 40 or even 50 get the hell out. They have nothing to offer above anyone else these days. We have seen what the top thinks of us with the paltry and zero raise after a great fiscal yr so you know we aren’t getting anything going forward.
I’m out in few months, quit wasting your life,seriously

Working4the1%

If you drive for Fed and are under 40 or even 50 get the hell out. They have nothing to offer above anyone else these days. We have seen what the top thinks of us with the paltry and zero raise after a great fiscal yr so you know we aren’t getting anything going forward.
I’m out in few months, quit wasting your life,seriously
Again. We need to work around his schedule. We are here to serve him. Hint. Time matters in the delivery world

Be sure and let your next job know what time is convenient for you for the interview process and what are the best work hours to suit your needs. I am sure they want to make it is easy on you as possible.
The way I see it, FedEx needs help. I already have a job, but looking for more hours. Guaranteed, the same job will be listed again in a month or so.

So, with that in mind. Who is the :censored2:?

falcon back

The way I see it, FedEx needs help. I already have a job, but looking for more hours. Guaranteed, the same job will be listed again in a month or so.

So, with that in mind. Who is the *?
Sounds like you have a problem with authority. You work for someone and come to work when they say, not when you feel like it. The company named a time for the interview and you decided that time wasn't good for you. With an attitude like that, sounds like punctuality would not be your strong suit.

purplelife

I saw a lot of people on Facebook a few minutes ago saying their management told them that. A 3% bonus, not raise.
Not exactly a straight 3% bonus. All topped out employees will go into a pool with 3% of yearly earnings combined to be given out by management to each of them. Could get more or less than 3%.

fatboy33

Wtf are you talking about?
I heard nothing for T.O.P. employees. Not a bonus of any kind. No 2, 3 or 4 step increase for anyone not TOP. Only a one level increase will be handed out. They said based on what the unemployed are receiving to stay at home, the hourly wage is competitive. And as I thought. The company wants Amazon types. It's seems the goal is to eliminate the career courier.

MAKAVELI

I heard nothing for T.O.P. employees. Not a bonus of any kind. No 2, 3 or 4 step increase for anyone not TOP. Only a one level increase will be handed out. They said based on what the unemployed are receiving to stay at home, the hourly wage is competitive. And as I thought. The company wants Amazon types. It's seems the goal is to eliminate the career courier.
There is a rumor of a 3% bonus for top range employees but not this bull :censored2: of a 3% pool.

yadig

Not exactly a straight 3% bonus. All topped out employees will go into a pool with 3% of yearly earnings combined to be given out by management to each of them. Could get more or less than 3%.
That’s for salaried employees. The topped out hourly gets 0.