FBI Raids Mar-a-lago

newfie

Who'd thunk that the National Archive was part of the Deep State?

FeysomeXkFoZVrs
We know the now retired head of NARA covered up for Obama and called the FBI over trump when both did the same thing.
we know that same individual had a love affair with Obama and hated Trump.

So yes the deep state spreading misinformation is of course expected.

newolddude

We know the now retired head of NARA covered up for Obama and called the FBI over trump when both did the same thing.
we know that same individual had a love affair with Obama and hated Trump.

So yes the deep state spreading misinformation is of course expected.
So when Q shows himself to the world the Storm/cabal happens, where is the National Archives on the list of who will be exposed/destroyed? Are they after the Rothchilds but above the youth maintaining blood drinkers?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Who'd thunk that the National Archive was part of the Deep State?
An Obama appointee suffering from Trump derangement syndrome so badly he illegally altered a photo so he wouldn't have to look at Trump's name. Openly have interviews suggesting Trump should be charged for having documents.

I don't know about deep state, but definitely a deranged left winger....

Screenshot_20221011_121720.jpg

newfie

So when Q shows himself to the world the Storm/cabal happens, where is the National Archives on the list of who will be exposed/destroyed? Are they after the Rothchilds but above the youth maintaining blood drinkers?
I'm not sure about Q i dont know anything about them.
i do know the NARA guy who called the FBI on trump loved Obama and hated Trump.
i do know there is a clear double standard here.
At one time you claimed to despise double standards.

newolddude

I'm not sure about Q i dont know anything about them.
i do know the NARA guy who called the FBI on trump loved Obama and hated Trump.
i do know there is a clear double standard here.
At one time you claimed to despise double standards.
How do you know that. Who is this Obama loving/Trump hating guy?

I also like how you make the National Archives sound more sinister by calling it NARA.

I was simply pointing out Trump's lies about how Bush 41's documents were not secured.

newfie

How do you know that. Who is this Obama loving/Trump hating guy?

I also like how you make the National Archives sound more sinister by calling it NARA.

I was simply pointing out Trump's lies about how Bush 41's documents were not secured.
read his bio. google is your friend

we discussed the guy when all this broke. He even made some woke request for his replacement when he retired.

Last edited:

newolddude

read his bio. google is your friend

we discussed the guy when all this broke. He even made some woke request for his replacement when he retired.
Huh? The last guy or the current woman?

Where's the "I love Obama/I hate Trump"?

Are you saying Trump was right and that the place holding Bush 41's stuff was not secured?

newfie

Huh? The last guy or the current woman?

Where's the "I love Obama/I hate Trump"?

Are you saying Trump was right and that the place holding Bush 41's stuff was not secured?
I think Trumps track record of being right is a 100 percent better than your sides efforts to manufacture political attacks against him.
i'm shocked you continue to chase this crap. You seem smarter than that?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

A lawyer for former President Donald Trump who signed a letter asserting that all classified documents had been returned to the federal government was interviewed last week by the FBI, according to multiple reports.

Christina Bobb told federal investigators on Friday that two other lawyers were involved in crafting the June letter claiming that Trump had complied with a grand jury order to hand over the records and that she was asked to sign it as the designated custodian, NBC News reported Monday.

The Trump team’s letter is of interest to federal investigators because prosecutors have said its assertions that all presidential materials had been returned is untrue — since an Aug. 8 FBI raid at the Florida resort turned up another trove of materials.

While 38 documents with classification markings were handed over with the letter on June 3, more than 100 additional classified records were seized from Mar-a-Lago in August when FBI agents returned with a search warrant.

The June letter claimed a “diligent search was conducted of the boxes” taken to Mar-a-Lago from the rom the White House as Trump departed office in January 2021 and that “any and all responsive documents accompany this certification.”

It contained the proviso that the statements were “based upon the information that has been provided to me.”

Bobb reportedly told the feds that the letter was drafted by Evan Corcoran and given to her to sign in her capacity as the custodian.

She fingered another Trump legal adviser, Boris Epshteyn, as being involved in discussions about the letter, although she said he did not assist in drafting it.

Federal investigators have claimed the letter is untrue after more documents were seized from Mar-a-Lago in the August FBI raid.