FBI Raids Mar-a-lago

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
what happened to your house?
You can do better than that!
You told me many many MANY times "wait until the midterms" ...........................well i waited and there is a paper thin Republican majority in the house and the senate remains firmly controlled by the Democrats. You DO know that is unheard of in mid term elections right? Usually the majority is out gunned by the opposing party..................I KNOW you are aware of it thats why you mentioned the midterms so many times.

again,people are sick of the Republican Party and it shows.

vantexan

Your lot were firmly behind the FBI when they were investigating Hillary Clinton,
Now that they are investigating the Former Guy " The Federal police, also known as the FBI, has been weaponized against Biden's political enemies"............................. This is why there was no Red Wave. People are tired of the whining and crying everytime things dont go your way
We were very critical of the FBI covering for Hillary. There's obviously unequal justice under the law.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We were very critical of the FBI covering for Hillary. There's obviously unequal justice under the law.
sorta like when ya'll lose elections: they are rigged or stolen

The American people are sick of this attitude from the Republicans and thats why your lot failed so miserably in the mid terms

vantexan

You can do better than that!
You told me many many MANY times "wait until the midterms" ...........................well i waited and there is a paper thin Republican majority in the house and the senate remains firmly controlled by the Democrats. You DO know that is unheard of in mid term elections right? Usually the majority is out gunned by the opposing party..................I KNOW you are aware of it thats why you mentioned the midterms so many times.

again,people are sick of the Republican Party and it shows.
Republicans with their thin majority control the agenda and have subpoena power. In other words neener neener neeeeeener.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
you lost the house how?
This sure didnt age well
We changed our clocks on Sunday and on Tuesday, we change our government!

Red wave here we come!

I’m Tomi Lahren, more next.

It’s the week we’ve been waiting for since November of 2020, 2022 midterms are less than a day away and for the first time since July, fivethirtyeight polling indicates Republicans have over a 50% chance of Senate takeover and hold a 1.3-point advantage over Democrats on the generic congressional ballot!

A recent ABC News/Ipsos poll shows 49% of Americans named the economy or inflation as the most important issue determining their vote for Congress, compared to 14% who said the same of abortion.

So this spells big trouble for Democrats who literally have nothing to campaign on beyond abortion and the Trump Derangement Syndrome they still suffer from.

And it’s not just Congress, Republicans are projected to have the upper hand in several gubernatorial races including Kari Lake in Arizona and Brian Kemp in Georgia.

Heck, the New York governor’s race might even shock us and go Republican for the first time since the late 90s!

The American people are waking up and I’m not talking about Daylight saving time!

Red wave incoming! Hold on!

I’m Tomi Lahren and you can listen to all of my hot takes at Foxnewscommentary.com

vantexan

sorta like when ya'll lose elections: they are rigged or stolen

The American people are sick of this attitude from the Republicans and thats why your lot failed so miserably in the mid terms
Shall we go back and look at all the Dems saying 2016 was stolen? 2000?

newfie

This sure didnt age well
We changed our clocks on Sunday and on Tuesday, we change our government!

Red wave here we come!

I’m Tomi Lahren, more next.

It’s the week we’ve been waiting for since November of 2020, 2022 midterms are less than a day away and for the first time since July, fivethirtyeight polling indicates Republicans have over a 50% chance of Senate takeover and hold a 1.3-point advantage over Democrats on the generic congressional ballot!

A recent ABC News/Ipsos poll shows 49% of Americans named the economy or inflation as the most important issue determining their vote for Congress, compared to 14% who said the same of abortion.

So this spells big trouble for Democrats who literally have nothing to campaign on beyond abortion and the Trump Derangement Syndrome they still suffer from.

And it’s not just Congress, Republicans are projected to have the upper hand in several gubernatorial races including Kari Lake in Arizona and Brian Kemp in Georgia.

Heck, the New York governor’s race might even shock us and go Republican for the first time since the late 90s!

The American people are waking up and I’m not talking about Daylight saving time!

Red wave incoming! Hold on!

I’m Tomi Lahren and you can listen to all of my hot takes at Foxnewscommentary.com
and you lost the house because why?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Republicans with their thin majority control the agenda and have subpoena power. In other words neener neener neeeeeener.
I dunno, with all of the infighting and coming implosion of the Republican party i wouldnt be so sure.
Ya'll wielded absolute power for two years and got fark all done. Old dogs cant learn new tricks

newfie

I dunno, with all of the infighting and coming implosion of the Republican party i wouldnt be so sure.
Ya'll wielded absolute power for two years and got fark all done. Old dogs cant learn new tricks
don't really care what the republicans do. I don't belong to their party.
I am happy that they have the house and will stop you dems from screwing up the country any worse.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
red wave in the house .
This didnt age well either

Midterms: Cruz predicts 'not just a red wave, but a red tsunami' for Republicans on Election Day​

EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Ted Cruz said he is "incredibly optimistic" heading into Tuesday’s midterm elections, saying he is confident there will be a "red tsunami," and predicting big victories for Republicans in the House and Senate.

Cruz, R-Texas, during an exclusive interview with Fox News Digital at the end of his month-long bus tour, said he believes Republicans will "retake the House and the Senate."

"I am incredibly optimistic," he said. "I think this is going to be, not just a red wave, but a red tsunami."

MIDTERM ELECTIONS: MCCARTHY SAYS REPUBLICANS WILL PUT AMERICA 'IN A NEW DIRECTION' IF THEY TAKE BACK THE HOUSE

Cruz predicted that Tuesday’s election results could mirror the 2010 election due to "the magnitude of change the voters are looking for."

Ted Cruz’s nationwide bus tour, which began in October and concluded over the weekend, hit 17 states and 25 cities in support of 29 candidates.

Ted Cruz’s nationwide bus tour, which began in October and concluded over the weekend, hit 17 states and 25 cities in support of 29 candidates. (AP Photo/Michael Wyke)
Cruz’s nationwide bus tour, which began in October and concluded over the weekend, hit 17 states and 25 cities in support of 29 candidates.

"We traveled more than 9,000 miles for 29 different candidates," Cruz said, adding that he and helped to raise more than $4 million for candidates across the country, including for Karoline Leavitt, the Republican nominee in New Hampshire’s 1st congressional district; Texas GOP congressional candidates Cassy Garcia, Mayra Flores, and Monica De La Cruz; Virginia’s GOP congressional nominee Yesli Vega and more.

Karoline Leavitt, if elected, would be the youngest woman to serve in Congress in history.

vantexan

Got plenty done in those two years. But a 24/7 assault on Trump turned enough of the public to vote Democrat. Won't be any different after '24 if Republicans completely take over again.

newfie

This didnt age well either

Midterms: Cruz predicts 'not just a red wave, but a red tsunami' for Republicans on Election Day​

EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Ted Cruz said he is "incredibly optimistic" heading into Tuesday’s midterm elections, saying he is confident there will be a "red tsunami," and predicting big victories for Republicans in the House and Senate.

Cruz, R-Texas, during an exclusive interview with Fox News Digital at the end of his month-long bus tour, said he believes Republicans will "retake the House and the Senate."

"I am incredibly optimistic," he said. "I think this is going to be, not just a red wave, but a red tsunami."

MIDTERM ELECTIONS: MCCARTHY SAYS REPUBLICANS WILL PUT AMERICA 'IN A NEW DIRECTION' IF THEY TAKE BACK THE HOUSE

Cruz predicted that Tuesday’s election results could mirror the 2010 election due to "the magnitude of change the voters are looking for."

Ted Cruz’s nationwide bus tour, which began in October and concluded over the weekend, hit 17 states and 25 cities in support of 29 candidates.

Ted Cruz’s nationwide bus tour, which began in October and concluded over the weekend, hit 17 states and 25 cities in support of 29 candidates. (AP Photo/Michael Wyke)
Cruz’s nationwide bus tour, which began in October and concluded over the weekend, hit 17 states and 25 cities in support of 29 candidates.

"We traveled more than 9,000 miles for 29 different candidates," Cruz said, adding that he and helped to raise more than $4 million for candidates across the country, including for Karoline Leavitt, the Republican nominee in New Hampshire’s 1st congressional district; Texas GOP congressional candidates Cassy Garcia, Mayra Flores, and Monica De La Cruz; Virginia’s GOP congressional nominee Yesli Vega and more.

Karoline Leavitt, if elected, would be the youngest woman to serve in Congress in history.
you guys lost what 16 seats in the house in 2020 and what another 10 this time?
that does not appear to be trending well ?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
bye bye Special Master. two of the judges are Trump Appointees which makes this even sweeter

US court appears inclined to end special master review of Trump papers​

The US court of appeals for the 11th circuit appeared inclined on Tuesday to agree with the justice department to potentially curtail the special master review of documents the FBI seized from Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence for potential privilege protections.
The result of the hearing is consequential for Trump: should he lose, it could mark the end of the special master process on which he has relied to delay, and gain more insight into, the investigation surrounding his potential mishandling of national security information.
The three-judge panel – led by chief appellate judge William Pryor – did not issue a ruling from the bench in Atlanta, Georgia, but appeared skeptical that Trump should get special treatment and be able to undercut a criminal investigation because of his status as a former president.
Trump had started the afternoon hearing with the disadvantage that the other two judges on the panel, Britt Grant and Andrew Brasher, had previously said in a related appeal that the Trump-appointed US judge Aileen Cannon had “abused her discretion” in granting the special master, who is reviewing the materials the FBI seized.
The fundamental question, Pryor said in court, was whether it was appropriate for the judicial branch to interfere in an executive branch investigation, if there was not some extraordinary circumstance.
Pryor asked Trump’s lawyer Jim Trusty whether he thought the FBI’s seizure of documents from Mar-a-Lago was potentially unlawful, and, if the seizure was not unlawful, whether they had found any other case where the target of a search warrant got an injunction.
“It has to be extraordinary,” Pryor said, adding that there seemed nothing unusual in this case other than the fact that Trump was a former president.

Trusty argued that the fact that Trump’s status as a former president was why the case was extraordinary and warranted the appointment of a special master, as well as suggesting that the Trump legal team had at least suspected that the seizure was potentially unlawful.
But Pryor appeared unconvinced, exclaiming: “If you can’t establish that, what are we even doing here?”
The department also argued at the hearing that the 11th circuit should terminate the injunction preventing federal investigators from examining the documents under review by the special master, as Cannon had misapplied the four-part Richey test used to make her judgement.
At issue is the original rationale for the special master. Cannon determined Trump failed to satisfy the first Richey test – whether he suffered “callous disregard” to his constitutional rights when the FBI searched Mar-a-Lago – but granted Trump’s request since she felt he met additional tests.
The department – echoing the 11th circuit’s own reasoning in an earlier appeal – has said Trump’s failure to satisfy that callous disregard standard alone should have resulted in the denial of the request, though the former president’s legal team contested that interpretation.
But even if Cannon had correctly applied Richey, the department has argued, she was wrong to prevent it from accessing the materials under review.
The injunction was handed down on the basis that if Trump was able to show that a proportion of documents were protected by executive or attorney-client privilege, then they could not part of the evidence cache obtained by federal investigators in the event of prosecution.
Yet in the course of the special master process, the department has noted, Trump’s lawyers have claimed the documents were not so much privileged, but personal. If that was true, the trouble for Trump is that then they would have been lawfully seized in the FBI search.
Trump requested the appointment of a special master to examine the documents seized from Mar-a-Lago – including 103 bearing classified markings – shortly after the 8 August search because, his lawyers claimed at the time, some of the materials could be subject to privilege protections.
The request was granted by Cannon, who gave exceptional deference to Trump on account of his status as a former president in deciding that he satisfied the four-part Richey test, and temporarily barred the department from using the seized materials in its criminal investigation.
But the department appealed part of Cannon’s order to the 11th circuit, which sided with the government and ordered the 103 documents marked classified to be excluded from the special master review and returned to investigators, criticizing Cannon for granting the review in the first place.
That prompted Trump to unsuccessfully appeal to the supreme court – while the department then appealed the entirety of the special master order, incorporating the 11th circuit’s rulings and its scathing rebuke of Cannon as having “abused her discretion” in court filings.
“This court has already granted the government’s motion to stay that unprecedented order insofar as it relates to the documents bearing classification markings,” the department wrote in an October filing. “The court should now reverse the order in its entirety for multiple independent reasons.”

newfie

bye bye Special Master. two of the judges are Trump Appointees which makes this even sweeter

US court appears inclined to end special master review of Trump papers​

The US court of appeals for the 11th circuit appeared inclined on Tuesday to agree with the justice department to potentially curtail the special master review of documents the FBI seized from Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence for potential privilege protections.
The result of the hearing is consequential for Trump: should he lose, it could mark the end of the special master process on which he has relied to delay, and gain more insight into, the investigation surrounding his potential mishandling of national security information.
The three-judge panel – led by chief appellate judge William Pryor – did not issue a ruling from the bench in Atlanta, Georgia, but appeared skeptical that Trump should get special treatment and be able to undercut a criminal investigation because of his status as a former president.
Trump had started the afternoon hearing with the disadvantage that the other two judges on the panel, Britt Grant and Andrew Brasher, had previously said in a related appeal that the Trump-appointed US judge Aileen Cannon had “abused her discretion” in granting the special master, who is reviewing the materials the FBI seized.
The fundamental question, Pryor said in court, was whether it was appropriate for the judicial branch to interfere in an executive branch investigation, if there was not some extraordinary circumstance.
Pryor asked Trump’s lawyer Jim Trusty whether he thought the FBI’s seizure of documents from Mar-a-Lago was potentially unlawful, and, if the seizure was not unlawful, whether they had found any other case where the target of a search warrant got an injunction.
“It has to be extraordinary,” Pryor said, adding that there seemed nothing unusual in this case other than the fact that Trump was a former president.

Trusty argued that the fact that Trump’s status as a former president was why the case was extraordinary and warranted the appointment of a special master, as well as suggesting that the Trump legal team had at least suspected that the seizure was potentially unlawful.
But Pryor appeared unconvinced, exclaiming: “If you can’t establish that, what are we even doing here?”
The department also argued at the hearing that the 11th circuit should terminate the injunction preventing federal investigators from examining the documents under review by the special master, as Cannon had misapplied the four-part Richey test used to make her judgement.
At issue is the original rationale for the special master. Cannon determined Trump failed to satisfy the first Richey test – whether he suffered “callous disregard” to his constitutional rights when the FBI searched Mar-a-Lago – but granted Trump’s request since she felt he met additional tests.
The department – echoing the 11th circuit’s own reasoning in an earlier appeal – has said Trump’s failure to satisfy that callous disregard standard alone should have resulted in the denial of the request, though the former president’s legal team contested that interpretation.
But even if Cannon had correctly applied Richey, the department has argued, she was wrong to prevent it from accessing the materials under review.
The injunction was handed down on the basis that if Trump was able to show that a proportion of documents were protected by executive or attorney-client privilege, then they could not part of the evidence cache obtained by federal investigators in the event of prosecution.
Yet in the course of the special master process, the department has noted, Trump’s lawyers have claimed the documents were not so much privileged, but personal. If that was true, the trouble for Trump is that then they would have been lawfully seized in the FBI search.
Trump requested the appointment of a special master to examine the documents seized from Mar-a-Lago – including 103 bearing classified markings – shortly after the 8 August search because, his lawyers claimed at the time, some of the materials could be subject to privilege protections.
The request was granted by Cannon, who gave exceptional deference to Trump on account of his status as a former president in deciding that he satisfied the four-part Richey test, and temporarily barred the department from using the seized materials in its criminal investigation.
But the department appealed part of Cannon’s order to the 11th circuit, which sided with the government and ordered the 103 documents marked classified to be excluded from the special master review and returned to investigators, criticizing Cannon for granting the review in the first place.
That prompted Trump to unsuccessfully appeal to the supreme court – while the department then appealed the entirety of the special master order, incorporating the 11th circuit’s rulings and its scathing rebuke of Cannon as having “abused her discretion” in court filings.
“This court has already granted the government’s motion to stay that unprecedented order insofar as it relates to the documents bearing classification markings,” the department wrote in an October filing. “The court should now reverse the order in its entirety for multiple independent reasons.”
You keep showing all this info showed how screwed up the Republicans are but yet you keep losing house seats to them? How can that be?