FBI Raids Mar-a-lago

newfie

I keep answering,hardly my fault if you cant keep up. I posted this and i'll repost,just for you

you are doing your deadlevel best to ignore the fact that Midterm elections are not friendly to the president's political party. Modern mid term have resulted in an average loss of 30 seats in theHouse and Senate by the political party whose president occupies the White House.
Midterms, held in even years in the second year of a president's term are typically thought of as a barometer of the majority party's popularity among the electorate. And with few exceptions, they're pretty ugly.

The Democrats broke all precedents in history this midterm:they truly did the unheard of and unexpected. The Senate remains firmly in the adults hands ,and there is such a small margin in the house that Republican Infighting will nullify it.

You may declare victory all you wish but we both know there is no such victory to be had
ok I enjoyed the tap dance but why did the democrats lose the house?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
ok I enjoyed the tap dance but why did the democrats lose the house?
I have answered your question,keep up.
The better question is what happened to your Red Wave? or as Ted Cruz said 'Red Tsunami? How were the dems so handily able to retain control of the senate? Why did so many Trump an Cruz backed candidates lose the mid terms?

Next Day Error

X - Other
Your side lost key control of the house and yet you're celebrating that the Republicans did not run up the score when they beat you?
A loss is a loss anyway you spin it.
Your side should’ve went into this month with a clear mandate. Should’ve won the Senate. Should’ve blown out the House. Your side underperformed to an epic degree. Look at our election history in this country. Your side sucked, most the Trump “Big Lie” candidates bit the dust. Ouch. Better luck next time. Keep playing the same victimhood card about some shadowy problems with elections being “stolen” and this is what you get.

Also, go ahead and investigate Hunter until you pop. See how that works out for you (Hint: see how the impeachment of Clinton went politically for both Clinton and the GOP).

newfie

I have answered your question,keep up.
The better question is what happened to your Red Wave? or as Ted Cruz said 'Red Tsunami? How were the dems so handily able to retain control of the senate? Why did so many Trump an Cruz backed candidates lose the mid terms?
arguing that losing the house is winning is not answering the question. what is about the democrats that you think caused them to fail so miserably two elections in a row?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My absolute favorite two Republican losses were Dr Oz and Kari Lake.
It's still funny that Only nine candidates who took part in his "Cruz 25 for 22 Victory Fun" won.
Red Wave!!!
So tell me, what is the first piece of legislation Democrats are going to pass with their "historic" wins?

newfie

Refresh my memory ; WHO holds the Senate? How many Trump and Cruz backed candidates lost?
Carry On
1669265684357.png

newfie

Your side should’ve went into this month with a clear mandate. Should’ve won the Senate. Should’ve blown out the House. Your side underperformed to an epic degree. Look at our election history in this country. Your side sucked, most the Trump “Big Lie” candidates bit the dust. Ouch. Better luck next time. Keep playing the same victimhood card about some shadowy problems with elections being “stolen” and this is what you get.

Also, go ahead and investigate Hunter until you pop. See how that works out for you (Hint: see how the impeachment of Clinton went politically for both Clinton and the GOP).
Losing is winning? @728ups would be proud of your dance.

1669265729417.png

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So tell me, what is the first piece of legislation Democrats are going to pass with their "historic" wins?
It's going to be hard to top The Inflation Reduction Act, or The America Rescue Plan,The new Infrastructure bill ( that many Republicans voted against but are now both embracing and taking credit for lol) or capping insulin at $35 for seniors on medicare

newfie

It's going to be hard to top The Inflation Reduction Act, or The America Rescue Plan,The new Infrastructure bill ( that many Republicans voted against but are now both embracing and taking credit for lol) or capping insulin at $35 for seniors on medicare
Who other then the Dems are taking credit for that misrepresented bill? The provisions of that bill that actually deal with cost savings would require you to spend money to save money. No one is going to spend money when inflation has gone through the roof.

you do realize its a slimmed down version of the build back better and has nothing to do with inflation reduction?
If he actually wanted to reduce inflation he should have scrapped the bill entirely.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So is there a reason you didn't answer the question?

Should be easy for Democrats to get things passed with that "historic" win in the midterms right?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So is there a reason you didn't answer the question?

Should be easy for Democrats to get things passed with that "historic" win in the midterms right?
I dont sit in the Senate so I cant realistically answer your question ,sorry.
Ya'll will be so busy with Hunter Biden's Laptop you wont notice what the Senate is doing anyways

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
LMFAO
Because the answer is nothing.
Their "historic" win leaves them with a minority in the house. They can't pass anything lol.
like i said before the last couple of years the Democrats focused on The Inflation Reduction Act, or The America Rescue Plan,The new Infrastructure bill ( that many Republicans voted against but are now both embracing and taking credit for lol) or capping insulin at $35 for seniors on medicare

The Republicans have made it clear Hunter Biden is top priority.