FBI Raids Mar-a-lago

newfie

Congratulations on your historic win that cripples any chance Democrats have of passing anything.

as @728ups would say we won because we didn't lose worse.
1669337644466.png

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
@newfie exactly as I predicted. you questioned my "legal Qualifications" to render such a prediction but here we are.
i DO hope you enjoyed being educated as much I enjoyed educating you

Appeals court overturns special master review of records found at Trump's Mara lago​

Next Day Error

X - Other
@newfie exactly as I predicted. you questioned my "legal Qualifications" to render such a prediction but here we are.

Appeals court overturns special master review of records found at Trump's Mara lago​

They’ll just move the goalposts again and claim they never felt a Special Master was necessary.

newfie

every squirrel finds a nut . having a meteor land on you does not make you an astronomer.
at the time i asked you your legal qualifications to make such an assumption. since you were unable to explain it its clear you got lucky.

your postings are like a modern day seer . you make a million predictions and then do a victory dance when you get one in the million right.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Republicans before the midterms: Joe Biden is at the Border letting illegals in! The Country is about to fall apart! We need to stop Biden's inflation!!!

Republicans after the Mid Terms: HUNTER BIDEN! HUNTER BIDEN!!

It's funny how badly the voters got played .It's in no way surprising but its very very funny
This is not looking good for your buddy..

vantexan

I love rubbing your nose in the puddles of Education.
I am right about all the topics I have freely educated you . You would do well and pay a bit more attention to my posts as I DO enjoy educating you
Are you rubbing your nose in Elon's Twitter reveal tonight? I'm so looking forward to watching the Democratic Party eat itself alive in the next two years. Think the public will be interested in how the Democrats violated the 1st Amendment? That they directed censorship against their political opponents? No speculation here, it's Twitter company documents!!!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IT'S OFFICIAL: Judge Cannon has dismissed Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago lawsuit on instructions from the appeals court.See ya Judge Cannon!
FjyPEOZXoAYJ3g3.png