FedEx contractor revolt?

thedownhillEXPRESS

I’m sure it won’t but what it did do was take all the air out of the touted “Ground Black Friday” disaster narrative.Patton played his hand way too early and was shown the door. I’m sure this has also scared the heck out of many others into compliance.

XEQaF

I’m sure it won’t but what it did do was take all the air out of the touted “Ground Black Friday” disaster narrative.Patton played his hand way too early and was shown the door. I’m sure this has also scared the heck out of many others into compliance.
What Patton did was give FDX plenty of time to come to the table and negotiate something. I just hope Contractors will show some strength and unity or else nothing will come of it

It will be fine

anyone know any news how they are handling the Patton Void?
Not very well. They are bringing in outside cartage companies. They don’t have enough contingency contractors willing to do it in house.
91D184A1-46DB-4A21-84DE-A3B7C6658E47.jpeg

Aquaman

What Patton did was give FDX plenty of time to come to the table and negotiate something. I just hope Contractors will show some strength and unity or else nothing will come of it
Nobody under the FedEx umbrella is going to show unity. They’ve got the dogs trained well.

It will be fine

This plea went out several days before Patton was terminated. One has to wonder if this is one of the "levers of contingency" Ground said they had and had them all lined up about the same time Patton held his contractor convention ?
No doubt they planned the termination well in advance, but if this is their plan now, peak will be a disaster.

Gone fishin

I’m in one of the cities in that ad, and I know Express can barely handle their own stuff here let alone taking on Pattons routes. Blank Sprinters is all I’ve seen here.
Our senior mentioned it , they have temps delivering in cars at ground . My business customers are freaking out. Something has to give

It will be fine

Our senior mentioned it , they have temps delivering in cars at ground . My business customers are freaking out. Something has to give
Randos delivering out of their cars is what Ground has been pushing us to use lately. It’s an insurance nightmare if you ask me, but that’s what corporate thinks will save money.