FedEx Ground on TV

zeev

Look on YouTube FedEx Ground delays this network is collapsing around the country. Are Fedex’s days numbered?

Working4the1%

Just be honest with your customers...ask them if they would off load that crap from a trailer and get it delivered for $10 an hour. Customer would be more understanding:wellduh:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

I made it about halfway through and am assuming that the second half is the same as the first: whine whine whine whine whine whine.

Seriously, what do these "Ohmahgarsh, I can't believe how stupid the company is. I can't believe how stupid the customers are. I can't believe how smart I am" think they're accomplishing? How come you're stuck in such a bad job if you're so smart? Who told you it was a good idea to make a video of yourself complaining and acting unprofessional?

I don't think the people he's trying to impress are the ones who are impressed by this masterpiece.

AB831

I made it about halfway through and am assuming that the second half is the same as the first: whine whine whine whine whine whine.

Seriously, what do these "Ohmahgarsh, I can't believe how stupid the company is. I can't believe how stupid the customers are. I can't believe how smart I am" think they're accomplishing? How come you're stuck in such a bad job if you're so smart? Who told you it was a good idea to make a video of yourself complaining and acting unprofessional?

I don't think the people he's trying to impress are the ones who are impressed by this masterpiece.
You actually make sense once in awhile.