Funniest names you've seen on pkgs

morgahorse

assman.jpg

Island

as a clerk I know it's true that a lot of people make up names that they put on their orders. they recognize it doesn't matter who signs anyway.
had a package come up invalid one time, checked the address and it was 123 Easy Street, after searching thoroughly I had to pass it on to the calling clerk, and had to sadly and soberly write in, "there is no such street as easy street."

upschuck

as a clerk I know it's true that a lot of people make up names that they put on their orders. they recognize it doesn't matter who signs anyway.
had a package come up invalid one time, checked the address and it was 123 Easy Street, after searching thoroughly I had to pass it on to the calling clerk, and had to sadly and soberly write in, "there is no such street as easy street."
We have a street called Easy St. It has some lower end housing. Go figure.

wayfair

swollen member
I had a lady sign for me, asked her for her last, she replied "Glass"
I looked on the package, the last name was Glasscock

I live in the land of native americans.... one delivery, lady signed.... Buffalomeat

rod

Retired 23 years
I had a lady sign for me, asked her for her last, she replied "Glass"
I looked on the package, the last name was Glasscock

I live in the land of native americans.... one delivery, lady signed.... Buffalomeat

We have a rather large Indian population also. A quick check of the County Jail records shows these names being presently incarcerated or just released:

Wind
Cloud
Kettle
Littlewolf
Drumbeater
Nicabone
Maneater

They do have some colorful names.

oopsydazy2020

Harry Butuad. ( Hairy Buttwad) Lone Tree, Iowa.
Eva Bouschlicher
And Betty Gott married Arthur Licht. Betty Gott-Licht.
No kidding.

Sent using BrownCafe App

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
We have a rather large Indian population also. A quick check of the County Jail records shows these names being presently incarcerated or just released:

Wind
Cloud
Kettle
Littlewolf
Drumbeater
Nicabone
Maneater

They do have some colorful names.
Reminds me of a certain offcolor joke about the origin of given names.

rod

Retired 23 years
We had a young Indian kid working as our receiving counter clerk for a number of years. Everyone liked him. He was one of the funniest people I've ever known and was a great worker. He had nicknames for everyone in the center so we all started calling him Two Dogs. Didn't bother him a bit.

AKupser

Ice Queen (Elsa)
Went to school with Skye Blu, was stationed with Crystal Glass, deliver to Steele McNeil & have 2 aunt-in-laws (sisters) Willowfern and Ivy Busch! No joke!!!

PhilosoLoader

Gaylord Focker.

I was driver helping one day after the preload. It was some college kid in an apartment- we knocked and asked if Mr. Focker was home. He was embarrassed and told us several times it wasn't his real name.

Sent using BrownCafe App