Genderless DR

Overpaid Union Thug

Yet another screw up by ups. The idiots didn't know that when you hit "customer", it automatically puts in remarks met customer man. Probably the same idiot that approved the itinerary change. There's no hope for this company. Sad thing is that operations management is too scared to tell them it doesn't work.
I’m pretty sure that’s short for “met customer”. But they did screw up alright.

BrownSnowFlake

I'm sure this screen that only UPS drivers ever see will help the transgender community feel more accepted in mainstream society and bring the 41% down to 40 or even 39.

iruhnman630

Can we get rid of the commercial inside release already too. Half the names aren’t right anyway
Better yet....do away with signatures except when specifically requested?

I would love to see an analysis of claims before and after the covid contacted delivery procedures to see if signatures are even necessary

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Better yet....do away with signatures except when specifically requested?

I would love to see an analysis of claims before and after the covid contacted delivery procedures to see if signatures are even necessary
Most states are 100% open, but we still sign for everyone. That probably says a lot.

Cowboy Mac

Most states are 100% open, but we still sign for everyone. That probably says a lot.
I prefer signing for people. No more waiting for the secretary that’s on the phone pretending you’re not there. Or the retail worker that has to help every customer in line before acknowledging you.

worldwide

Attachments

• It is Ma'am!.gif
    It is Ma'am!.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 64

Zowert

There’s a dog on my route that fetches his owner’s Amazon envelopes. Jumps up in the cab, I put the package in his mouth and he takes off. I always sheeted it met customer boy. I’m sad I can’t do that anymore.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
There’s a dog on my route that fetches his owner’s Amazon envelopes. Jumps up in the cab, I put the package in his mouth and he takes off. I always sheeted it met customer boy. I’m sad I can’t do that anymore.
Not only do you assume the gender you also mis-species that poor animal. How dare you!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
So many snowflakes freaking out over a simple clerical change. Its going to be OK. Your penis isn’t going to fall off and the evil transgender people aren’t going to make you turn gay.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
So many snowflakes freaking out over a simple clerical change. Its going to be OK. Your penis isn’t going to fall off and the evil transgender people aren’t going to make you turn gay.
Do you sit down to pee in the brown Koolaid?