Global warming

moreluck

golden ticket member
I thought you were in san clemente?
you really don't pay attention.........across the road, Pendleton is our neighbor. Their weather is my weather. I am the furthest south you can go in O.C and across the road is San Diego County. Remember, I said COUNTY, not CITY......there's a difference.
This area (to me) has the most moderate climate of all. I don't put up with extreme dryness or extreme humidity and we can still eat al fresco without sharing with bugs.

MAKAVELI

you really don't pay attention.........across the road, Pendleton is our neighbor. Their weather is my weather. I am the furthest south you can go in O.C and across the road is San Diego County. Remember, I said COUNTY, not CITY......there's a difference.
This area (to me) has the most moderate climate of all. I don't put up with extreme dryness or extreme humidity and we can still eat al fresco without sharing with bugs.
You still can't understand the concept of micro climates. " Across the road" can have differences in temperatures. Especially when " across the road" is really a few miles or over the hill. Right now the WC is reporting Pendleton at 46 and Clemente at 56. Big difference there. But I guess to you it is the same difference.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You still can't understand the concept of micro climates. " Across the road" can have differences in temperatures. Especially when " across the road" is really a few miles or over the hill. Right now the WC is reporting Pendleton at 46 and Clemente at 56. Big difference there. But I guess to you it is the same difference.
Im sorry.....my 'right now' (when asked) was a little past 7 this morning.....yes, it's about 46 now at 8:35 am.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

Know your sources.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Climate_Depot

ClimateDepot.com is being financed by the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow, a nonprofit in Washington that advocates for free-market solutions to environmental issues. Public tax filings for 2003-7 (the last five years for which documents are available) show that the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow received hundreds of thousands of dollars from the ExxonMobil Foundation and foundations associated with the billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife, a longtime financier of conservative causes, including being the primary source of money used to fund attacks against Bill Clinton during the Whitewater and Monica Lewinsky eras of his presidency [1]. According to a report issued by the Union of Concerned Scientists, from 1998-2005, approximately 23% of the total ExxonMobil funding for the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow was directed by ExxonMobil for climate change activities [p. 32].

av8torntn

Know your sources.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Climate_Depot

ClimateDepot.com is being financed by the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow, a nonprofit in Washington that advocates for free-market solutions to environmental issues. Public tax filings for 2003-7 (the last five years for which documents are available) show that the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow received hundreds of thousands of dollars from the ExxonMobil Foundation and foundations associated with the billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife, a longtime financier of conservative causes, including being the primary source of money used to fund attacks against Bill Clinton during the Whitewater and Monica Lewinsky eras of his presidency [1]. According to a report issued by the Union of Concerned Scientists, from 1998-2005, approximately 23% of the total ExxonMobil funding for the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow was directed by ExxonMobil for climate change activities [p. 32].

Didn't you link to a think progress article? Stop being a science denier.

av8torntn

Of course, everything av8tor says can be traced back to talking points. He mentions Antarctic sea ice, refuses to address Antarctic land ice.

There is a fairly comprehensive rebuttal to the talking points here:

/

Interesting how all the radical leftists were claiming the icebergs were melting and we were all going to drown. Well until confronted with facts. Now it's but but what about land ice. What a joke.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Interesting, av8torntn has the same talking points as Ted Cruz:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/02/20/cruz-to-cnn-global-warming-not-supported-by-data/

Of course, everything av8tor says can be traced back to talking points. He mentions Antarctic sea ice, refuses to address Antarctic land ice.

There is a fairly comprehensive rebuttal to the talking points here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/1yls9v/cruz_to_cnn_global_warming_not_supported_by_data/

Your Kidding...? Nah, not really, id expect it.

TOS