'Go Fund Me' Takes Down Fund Raising For Kyle Rittenhouse

oldngray

nowhere special
From DIDO's post he just happened to be there helping out. Unlike big city inner cities a place like Kenosha happens to have a lot of conservative gun owners even if he was from Illinois. Not the place professional agitators want to be rioting or attacking others. Can get you killed.
He was cleaning up graffiti instead of spraying more.

The big package

Bottom line , obviously some have not learned yet that if you mess with the wrong person you will end up in a pine box !!! And it's not the tuff boy's you should worry about . It's the insulated quiet ones with weapon's. You would think people would learn from school shootings , but as Forest say's , Stupid is as Stupid does !!!!

Shift 2

Poor guy only got two of them.
So many missed opportunities.
Very sad.
:censored2: that pusillanimous ass white boy. He probably never got it a 1on 1 fight in his life. That’s why he need that gun everywhere he goes. But it is technically he did have the right to defend him self so he’ll probably post bail anyway. I can’t wait till black people stop trying to be peaceful and start start bringing guns to defend them self’s like he did. They may as well drop there nuts and let the :censored2: hit the fan at this point.

El Correcto

god is dead
I can’t wait till black people stop trying to be peaceful and start start bringing guns to defend them self’s like he did.
1598714350845.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
:censored2: that pusillanimous ass white boy. He probably never got it a 1on 1 fight in his life. That’s why he need that gun everywhere he goes. But it is technically he did have the right to defend him self so he’ll probably post bail anyway. I can’t wait till black people stop trying to be peaceful and start start bringing guns to defend them self’s like he did. They may as well drop there nuts and let the :censored2: hit the fan at this point.
Kyle shot three white men.
Each were convicted felons. One a pedophile, one a woman beater and one a thief.
Two of them had a gun and were going to shoot at Kyle and one who did shoot at Kyle first.
One of the men with a gun was not shot and has remained under the radar for the most part.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
There were not Black or BLM people there at midnight going around burning and destroying other people's property.
They were paid Antifa and the like.

trickpony1

Nonetheless, they need to try harder apparently.

Actually peaceful folk are asking them NOT to do certain things which requires less effort/exertion than DOING something.
These might include:
- don't do things that are illegal;
- don't resist arrest and some other "don't's" I can't think of now.

"Don't's" require less effort/exertion than "do's".

Hope this helps.

Actually peaceful folk are asking them NOT to do certain things which requires less effort/exertion than DOING something.
These might include:
- don't do things that are illegal;
- don't resist arrest and some other "don't's" I can't think of now.

"Don't's" require less effort/exertion than "do's".

Hope this helps.
When America’s cops start following America’s Constitution they will get respect. If they keep to their right wing Fascist agenda, they'll always be frowned upon. A cop protecting a bad cop, makes both bad cops!