'Go Fund Me' Takes Down Fund Raising For Kyle Rittenhouse

Shift 2

My question would be, why do you think black people need to try so hard to be peaceful?

Most people don't have to try.....
Nonetheless, they need to try harder apparently.

View attachment 307695
Burning down buildings and shooting people are on 2 different levels. But I get why white folk feel the need to shoot first and ask questions later. There scared for there lives because they think black people are gonna rob then or that there’s a militant group of blacks trying to over throw the country. It’s just a ignorant mind set that white people have passed down from generation to generation. But eventually blacks will stop the burn of buildings and start shooting.

wilberforce15

Burning down buildings and shooting people are on 2 different levels. But I get why white folk feel the need to shoot first and ask questions later. There scared for there lives because they think black people are gonna rob then or that there’s a militant group of blacks trying to over throw the country. It’s just a ignorant mind set that white people have passed down from generation to generation. But eventually blacks will stop the burn of buildings and start shooting.

You know why white people believe that?

wilberforce15

White people believe that because they get robbed and stores burned down any time they're around large numbers of black people.

We believe they are violent communities because they are violent communities. We believe we are in danger around them in large numbers because we are in danger around them in large numbers.

Why don't you guys go commit a normal amount of violent crime and see if white people change their minds?

The big package

:censored2: that pusillanimous ass white boy. He probably never got it a 1on 1 fight in his life. That’s why he need that gun everywhere he goes. But it is technically he did have the right to defend him self so he’ll probably post bail anyway. I can’t wait till black people stop trying to be peaceful and start start bringing guns to defend them self’s like he did. They may as well drop there nuts and let the :censored2: hit the fan at this point.
None of these little wimpy protesters or anarchists would ever get in a one on one fight , it's always 5 on 1 , because if they did they'd get the sh-- beat out of them !!!!

Shift 2

None of these little wimpy protesters or anarchists would ever get in a one on one fight , it's always 5 on 1 , because if they did they'd get the sh-- beat out of them !!!!
Go to any inner city in America and test your theory lol. Let me know how that turns out for you. I’m sure you’ll find the guy your looking for lol.

wilberforce15

Because the ones that do are ignorant and want to keep the power structure a majority white.
No, it's because every time we live around you we get robbed of wallets, property value, and sometimes our lives.

Greater exposure to the black community causes racism to increase, not decrease. It's white liberals in suburbs who think diversity is great. Those who live in diversity know that it's not.

Box Ox

Have you seen what happens when you let the power structure be black?

Wakanda happens! Duhhhhhh!

wakanda-usda.jpg