Got hurt due to leaky package..

F

Frankie's Friend

You must have poor comp laws in your state.
Please tell me what is poor about them.
We can get a payout (multiple thousands of dollars) and still return to work plus get a weekly payment with it.
You think that 1/3 dividend paid out to an atty is bad? Try going at it alone. GLWT
The New York clown says he never got an award. But yet he agrees with your post. Congratulations dude. He normally just agrees with mansgement's posting.

Please tell me what is poor about them.
We can get a payout (multiple thousands of dollars) and still return to work plus get a weekly payment with it.
You think that 1/3 dividend paid out to an atty is bad? Try going at it alone. GLWT
The New York clown says he never got an award. But yet he agrees with your post. Congratulations dude. He normally just agrees with mansgement's posting.
Again, sounds like a poor state law to me. PPD is determined by the injured body part and the % of loss of use.

UPeopleSuck

F0C19183-AC70-4BB6-A0B4-D20657AE949E.gif

Leaky package...

F

Frankie's Friend

Again, sounds like a poor state law to me. PPD is determined by the injured body part and the % of loss of use.
That's what I said. Plus we also can get a weekly pay out as well.
Sounds like our recourse is better than most.

F

Frankie's Friend

Weakly payout? After PPD?
Yes weekly plus % award.
We have seen good decisions from good attorneys and really poor compensation from others that take the quick turnover with little effort to help employees.

There is a major difference between the good and bad representation.

Yes weekly plus % award.
We have seen good decisions from good attorneys and really poor compensation from others that take the quick turnover with little effort to help employees.

There is a major difference between the good and bad representation.
My state law says once you go back to work you longer get weekly benefits. An attorney can’t help me there.

F

Frankie's Friend

You must have poor comp laws in your state.

My state law says once you go back to work you longer get weekly benefits. An attorney can’t help me there.
I guess our state wc laws aren't so bad.
Realistically, there's a bigger issue with getting s competent attorney. Like I said prior to this we have found a broad spectrum of representation and we can only hope that the few good ones we know will practice a long time.

I guess our state wc laws aren't so bad.
Realistically, there's a bigger issue with getting s competent attorney. Like I said prior to this we have found a broad spectrum of representation and we can only hope that the few good ones we know will practice a long time.
What state is this? Sounds like ups fights your comp claims because they have to make payments that aren’t comp related.

Daf

Sprained my knee it seems, they're using the safety guy to coerce me into some how not filing for workers comp. What are my options? I have a second job and they said if I'm on disability here im not going to be able to work there either. I can not afford to have a stoppage in my income. Should I ice up and come back in Monday? Do management look out for guys like me that don't put pen to paper?
Tell them to file it. If they do not call your state work comp and report it. They will be happy to file it for you. Oh, and your boss will get in trouble too.