Grill It Baby!

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
My friend from California brought his new wife to visit this summer. She is originally from Alabama and had never had pierogis before. I'll try all regional l specialties.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Got home at a decent time Friday night and tragedy struck. My faithful patio companion was unresponsive. I checked the propane tank and it had plenty of fuel. Ended having to cook my Thai peanut chicken in the oven and my squash, carrot, and zuchinni medley on the stove. It was good but not the same.
Yesterday I tried to resurrect the old girl but alas she was too far gone. Today I went to Lowe's and bought a new grill. She's not as well built as the old one but hopefully she'll get the job done. I plan on using the carcass of the old one as an impromptu smoker so that she can live on.
Sorry for your loss...At least you can salvage the old one. ;)

Johney

Pineapple King
grilllll.jpg

Fresh off the smoker

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Got home at a decent time Friday night and tragedy struck. My faithful patio companion was unresponsive. I checked the propane tank and it had plenty of fuel. Ended having to cook my Thai peanut chicken in the oven and my squash, carrot, and zuchinni medley on the stove. It was good but not the same.
Yesterday I tried to resurrect the old girl but alas she was too far gone. Today I went to Lowe's and bought a new grill. She's not as well built as the old one but hopefully she'll get the job done. I plan on using the carcass of the old one as an impromptu smoker so that she can live on.

Did you try to light it with a match? Every once in a while my push button igniter doesn't work and I have to use a match to light it.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Did you try to light it with a match? Every once in a while my push button igniter doesn't work and I have to use a match to light it.
Tried that. I knew I had a few rusted out burners so when I tied to replace them I found that there were more things wrong. The cost of parts was more than it was worth.

Johney

Pineapple King
I also make enough to make sure I have leftovers during the week.

My son is leaving early Wednesday morning to start his job in Davenport, IA, so I took him out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner a little while ago.

I love Texas Roadhouse.
My 16 year old loves my sauce and was gonna have the ribs tonight,until he smelled the sauce cooking when he got home from his buddies. Guess I got an extra half rack for BB58.