Grill It Baby!

moreluck

golden ticket member
We went to Claim Jumper last night and you can't even order past med-rare on their beef tenderloin. It says so in large lettering on the menu.

oldngray

nowhere special
618ng-cajun-classic-super-hot-natural-gas-jet-burner-10-jets.jpg

For those super hot boils, and heck, even roofing tar or asphault, this super hot natural gas jet burner can get those temps up there with low pressure! This Super Hot Natural Gas Jet Burner with 10 brass jets has approximately 10,000 btu's per jet. So you can still achieve up to 100,000 btu's with this Super Hot Natural Gas Jet Burner!

http://www.cajun-outdoor-cooking.co...-super-hot-natural-gas-jet-burner-10-jets.htm

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
bb58 gave me a New York pizza dough recipe a while back. I tried it tonight, and it was definitely good. Really yeasty. It will go into the rotation and be made again!:)

I still, however, want a good thin-crust dough recipe. Anybody?

3/4 cup warm water
2/3 tsp salt
1/4 tsp sugar
1 3/4 cup all purpose flour plus 2 Tbs additional flour to reserve.
1 tsp dry yeast.

Put all ingredients into bread machine...run dough cycle. You made need to add the 2 additional Tbs of flour during the mixing if the dough seems too sticky. Dough is ready when the cycle is done...no rest time.
Make sure to dust the bottom of the pizza pan with cornmeal so it doesn't stick.