Grill It Baby!

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Making my famous five alarm chilli.
IMG_20141116_155444.jpg

Browned the ground beef and andouille sausage in Bell's Amber Ale.
IMG_20141116_155846.jpg

Then added a bunch of peppers including habanero and jalapenos. Still a work in progress. My wife is going to enter it into a chilli cook off where she works. I will let you know how it turns out.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
View attachment 20079
View attachment 20081
Then added a bunch of peppers including habanero and jalapenos. Still a work in progress. My wife is going to enter it into a chilli cook off where she works. I will let you know how it turns out.
You had me at habanero...and beer...can I come over and try it? :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
View attachment 20079
View attachment 20081
We had chili tonight....started it this morning and gets stuff added all day long. It was great and very hot! The heat was using cayenne peppers we grew in our garden last year, They freeze beautifully and really supply the heat. Chiletti tomorrow,

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
We had chili tonight....started it this morning and gets stuff added all day long. It was great and very hot! The heat was using cayenne peppers we grew in our garden last year, They freeze beautifully and really supply the heat. Chiletti tomorrow,
May I order some christmas cookies?

oldngray

nowhere special
I love cayenne peppers. Hot but have flavor. Habaneros are just hot with no taste.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I may add some honey so it has a sweet heat. Haven't had to add any chilli powder yet but I will taste it later and see what I have.